Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can we get a "night mode" or something like that

B

BermaPermannaculo

Officer
It would be great that this site had a "dark mode" in order to rest the sight from the light of the screen.
chers

We have a dark theme, look down below. Go with Classic Banana Dark.

or even better, the option to chose the range of colors, like personalized themes. I know the colors are part of the personality of the website, but ya
We have a dark theme, look down below. Go with Classic Banana Dark.
oh, thank you

My phone is set to "extreme energy saver" mode. It makes the battery last 3x the time and darkens everything. Me is like it much.

Plus the dark mode setting.

There's also a "dark reader" extension for Firefox. Works good. Usually. On some rare sites it doesn't.

My phone is set to "extreme energy saver" mode. It makes the battery last 3x the time and darkens everything. Me is like it much.

There's also a "dark reader" extension for Firefox. Works good. Usually. On some rare sites it doesn't.
I'm blessed and "cursed" with a Nokia with Windows, so forget about Firefox extensions, but yeah I use battery save mode and automatic bright adjustment wich makes the screen even less bright that "low bright" mode

I'm blessed and "cursed" with a Nokia with Windows, so forget about Firefox extensions, but yeah I use battery save mode and automatic bright adjustment wich makes the screen even less bright that "low bright" mode
There are other blue light blockers and screen dimmers you can try. Just look around. It's a common problem.
Just look for one that works on Windows. I have one on my window computer. Forgot the name though.

Last edited:
There are other blue light blockers and screen dimmers you can try. Just look around. It's a common problem.

Just look for one that works on Windows. I have one on my window computer. Forgot the name though.
Windows desktop apps don't work on windows mobile so

Based. What Android Operating system are you using?

Mobile laptop. Ok bro...

Time to use your emergency fund money...
I don't know what do you mean by mobile laptop, I said Nokia (a phone)

I don't know what do you mean by mobile laptop, I said Nokia (a phone)
Oh pardon moi! I'm old. Easy of confusion. All popular phone operating systems are spyshitware these days. No confusion there!

All popular phone operating systems are spyshitware these days. No confusion there!
I would recommend GrapheneOS or LineageOS if you’re using an android phone. Those two are a good alternative to the default stock Google OS because they are oriented and built around privacy, unlike Google’s spyware android operating system.

dark fast banana is king

I would recommend GrapheneOS or LineageOS if you’re using an android phone. Those two are a good alternative to the default stock Google OS because they are oriented and built around privacy, unlike Google’s spyware android operating system.
I wish i could just buy one instead of taking a chance of the brick! :::sadface:::

Oh pardon moi! I'm old. Easy of confusion. All popular phone operating systems are spyshitware these days. No confusion there
during cv android phones were automatically loaded with an app from the government that controlled were you were and could potentially label you as "sick" just because you were 10 mins near another person with the app.

Yeah.
during cv android phones were automatically loaded with an app from the government that controlled were you were and could potentially label you as "sick" just because you were 10 mins near another person with the app.
I heard about that. I don't like THAT.

or even better, the option to chose the range of colors, like personalized themes. I know the colors are part of the personality of the website, but ya

oh, thank you
oh so u want pink

no. why would u think having a range of colours would make any difference. u living in a clown world anyway.
there are lights that affect the sight more than other lights, there are even apps and glasses that filter blue light.