Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment can we find Thomas Matthew Crooks' REAL account on Steam?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
on July 17th MSM was saying Crooks talked about shooting Trump beforehand on Steam, then July 18th walked it back and said they thought it was a fake.

Either way can anyone find what account they were talking about? Also if it was a fake - there's probably still a real one SOMEWHERE right?
17 Steam17 18 18 fake

He must had added (in minecraft) if no one believed him.

Somebody gift me a steam game and an rtx 4090 super

Why couldn't he have shot up his old school or something instead of trump

If that screenshot refers to https://steamcommunity.com/id/zuhn66966 then how come I can't see any recent activity?

That means it's been subsequently privated and altered? Comments are visible though... I'll screenshot them here in case they get removed later.

Crooks comments on zuhn66966

You can see the top byline reads "ur bad at the game if ur looking here" not "July 13th watch this space lee harvey oswald is my hero"

So clearly it got changed. Did anyone archive it? Doesn't look like it, I'll put the current version through now but I think it's fake.