Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment can we figure out who invented the stupid KHHV initialism and why it is so popular?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
It sounds fucking stupid.

Should just say "unhelds"

If a girl never held your hand then she never fucked you either.

There aren't any non-virgins out there who've never held hands.

You shouldn't even call yourself virgins, it's inherently implied.

It's like "I'm a rectangular square".

I like those initials since they clarify the virginal status:
Remember that some virgins may have kissed, held hands, hugged someone else.

Because KHHV sounds more truecel than saying UnHeLd

Unheld sounds fucking retarded

It's a hierachy, when you lose a letter you become less truecel

two fucking Hs how do you even know which H you lost by that logic
Elbows
also what about linking elbows? that's halfway between a hug and a handhold yet it is neither yet it is intimacy

im such a filthy KHHV

is linked pinkies handholding?
Pp
IMO it's possibly even more romantic in right context

so where is Pinkyless virgin?

I literally am a KHHV

Putting emphasis on KHHV represents the dire situation a guy is in. He has been avoided like plague which shows that people avoid those who are ugly.

The untouchables is the most suitable term.

There's a danger in every community of people trying to one-up each other in terms of their "purity" or their right to belong to that community. You see it a lot with christfags. One of them says, "look how good of a christian I am! I have a bumper sticker!!" Then the next one says, "oh yeah well I've got TWO stickers!" and so on.

ogv9PH3.jpg

Happens with SJWs too: "I'm the most woke!!" Then someone else says, "no look at me! I'm the most woke!!" It's why they keep inventing bullshit sexualities.

I honestly believe KHHV is a case of people feeling the pain of being a virgin, but also wanting to one-up the other people here. So, they say, "oh yeah! Well, I've never even kissed a girl!!" Then someone else says, "Oh yeah! Well I've never even held hands!!" Next it'll be someone who's never been smiled at: SKHHV

Instead of playing that game, it's probably better to take a step back and remember the core issue: hypergamy and promiscuity means that only 20% of men get genuine interest from women. Some other men get begrudging acceptance (from women who are too lazy to compete for chad, or have already aged out of the carousel). But there are many men at the bottom who get nothing, and it sucks, and if you're not going to rope, your only other option is cope. But while you cope, you should help your fellow man cope.

there's nothing to be gained by competing with each other over who, among the loveless, has it worse. There's no prize, no pride, and no comfort in being judged the most incel of them all. It's fine to let people know you're KHHV, but only the V really matters.

Unheld sounds fucking retarded
imagine if you were speaking these aloud

unheld is two syllables
kay-ache-ache-vee is four

Unheld sounds fucking awesome

Putting emphasis on KHHV represents the dire situation a guy is in. He has been avoided like plague which shows that people avoid those who are ugly.
Why would 'unheld' not emphasize this?

The untouchables is the most suitable term.
Wrong - we are touchable, we are holdable - foids just choose not to.

IMO the verb 'hold' makes more sense than 'touch' since a foid could in theory briefly touch us to slap us in the face or kick us in the balls or some shit.

Though I guess it does remind me of catwoman's "I wouldn't touch you to scratch you" quip to penguin so on that basis it is a strong contender, I'm not discounting it.

In that case "untouched" I guess works. Obviously we are implying a woman's touch. I was obviously touched by the golem doctor who removed my foreskin.

I honestly believe KHHV is a case of people feeling the pain of being a virgin, but also wanting to one-up the other people here. So, they say, "oh yeah! Well, I've never even kissed a girl!!" Then someone else says, "Oh yeah! Well I've never even held hands!!" Next it'll be someone who's never been smiled at: SKHHV
exactly, utter purity-spiraling, the type of things out enemies would insert to divide us
though we can obviously disintegrate on our own

Instead of playing that game, it's probably better to take a step back and remember the core issue: hypergamy and promiscuity means that only 20% of men get genuine interest from women.
pretty sure it's only 14.88% of men

if you're not going to rope, your only other option is cope. But while you cope, you should help your fellow man cope.
Aiding our fellow man is optional - I don't want to pressure others into it.
There can be a satisfaction in brotherly comradery but it's not for everyone.
Nor for every stage of someone's life.

there's nothing to be gained by competing with each other over who, among the loveless, has it worse. There's no prize
Actually I will give out a prize of a bonus dice wife if someone can prove to me they've never been smiled at.

It's fine to let people know you're KHHV, but only the V really matters.
They all matter, though V is the biggest threshold
but let's not pretend V is everything - we could all lose V by renting a whore
There are bigger factors at play we don't even acknowledge in the initialism - like being genuinely loved, something which doesn't always come with sex.
Maybe that's why foids who slut it up on carousels with dozens of guys still anguish over being emcels in relation to the chads they fuck - even though they wouldn't need to be emcels if they just opened to LTRs with sub-chads.

I think the major difference, if we are both emotionally unfulfilled, is we lack the same chances at emotional fulfillment that women enjoy, because their suffering is self-constructed by ruling out a much higher % of men compared to the % of women we rule out.

Also please no "I don't rule out any women" LARPers - even if you aren't conscious of it, you obviously do that subconsciously for grannys/landwhales/negress/etc that you don't put effort or smiles into.

or just use the word incel because it already imples KHHV. If you aren't KHHV you are a fakecel. simple

or just use the word incel because it already imples KHHV
No it doesn't.

If you aren't KHHV you are a fakecel. simple
False.
Foids tease their friendzoned orbiters with handholding or hugs all the time and then deny them kissing/sex
Hand contact is not a guarantee of pussy contact
Not sure what the agenda of your LARPers is

Not sure what the agenda of your LARPers is
what do you mean with this? most non-KHHV "incels" are the larpers. having held hands/kissed/etc implies women care about you and aren't disgusted. you could have a chance.

two fucking Hs how do you even know which H you lost by that logic
View attachment 657693
also what about linking elbows? that's halfway between a hug and a handhold yet it is neither yet it is intimacy
You should hold hands with your girlfriend. Holding hands with someone that is not your girlfriend does not count. Holding hands that are separated from your girlfriend also does not count. It's like saying you're not kissless because your mom kissed you 20 years ago.

having held hands/kissed/etc implies women care about you and aren't disgusted. you could have a chance.
Bro a lot of sub-chad sons probably got their hand held by a mom/sis/aunt/gramma as a kid or some shit
or maybe even cheek-kiss or something

I could see if you were making some kind of connection between FRENCH kissing and ability to ascend.

That said - pretty sure there are incels out there who might've gotten that far but then failed to secure sexual intercourse.

It's not fakecel to kiss - kissing (even french kissing) is not ascension, it is not the boundary of what is called 'celibacy'.

There are foids who kiss guys and then refuse to fuck them, leaving them with blue balls - unvalidated and sexually frustrated.

This doesn't mean the man is to blame if put in that situation.

You should hold hands with your girlfriend. Holding hands with someone that is not your girlfriend does not count.
Then we need to come up with a term specific to holding hands with girlfriend.

It's like saying you're not kissless because your mom kissed you 20 years ago.
that is technically true

we should say "frenchless" for someone who has never french-kissed - that seems like a clearer demarcation

Bro a lot of sub-chad sons probably got their hand held by a mom/sis/aunt/gramma
this obviously doesn't count.
There are foids who kiss guys and then refuse to fuck them, leaving them with blue balls
if a woman kisses you for no personal gain you are probably a chad

this obviously doesn't count.
It is literally what the phrase "holding hands" describes.

if a woman kisses you for no personal gain you are probably a chad
Women play long cons, you can never discount a personal gain motive.

Hell even if a woman goes and kisses some random hobo who can't supply her any wealth, it could be done on a dare to seem low-inhib to her foid friends to impress them and get personal gain from their social circle

It is literally what the phrase "holding hands" describes.

Women play long cons, you can never discount a personal gain motive.

Hell even if a woman goes and kisses some random hobo who can't supply her any wealth, it could be done on a dare to seem low-inhib to her foid friends to impress them and get personal gain from their social circle
all I hear is cope

or just use the word incel because it already imples KHHV. If you aren't KHHV you are a fakecel. simple
Based!

you haven't even been here 2 months, you're just mindlessly parroting our catch phrases
I've been incel for way longer. been lurking on this forum for years. and if not this forum, other communities. you know nothing

I've been incel for way longer. been lurking on this forum for years. and if not this forum, other communities. you know nothing
if this were true you'd know 'cope' gets overused (much like cuck) and misapplied in out of context situations, they're the go-to of the low-IQ

if this were true you'd know 'cope' gets overused (much like cuck) and misapplied in out of context situations, they're the go-to of the low-IQ
I know this, but this entire thread is cope.

Why has the OP been banned? Always wanted to ask - are all such bans permanent?

I would like to chip in and say that unheld sounds alright. But untouchable is even better... although to be fair, autistic incels are probably touchable, we just don't know how to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back