Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can we brainstorm strategies for social maxxing

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
A wise man once said " you date who you know" and i don't know a single person in my area or online for that matter.

As a neet i don't even have work "friends" to occasionally hang with

Dating app : tried twice , both times got zero matches

Just put yourself out there bro : Guess whatt , once again , no luck.
Contrary to popular belief i am not hiding in my mums basement , always hav been an outdoor person and ever more so these past few months.
Maybe i am just going to the wrong spots , not sure why even a single person is yet to approach me.

Tried the meetup app as well , it's dead in my city.

Pretty much at my wits end . Where are all the people hiding. I know there must be someone who'd like me for me.

This is so frustrating. Every day is the same. I wish I was 13 again, back then the only struggle in my life was waking up for school.

Yeah me too I don’t really give two shits anymore

Dont be ahort
Dont be ugly

Im short ,163cm
But i do see loads of foids my height during my daily escapades

You need money for a social life/hobby. And you could meet people at work except you are giga ugly
I have money to hobby max or join social circle... What do you suggest

I have money to hobby max or join social circle... What do you suggest
Do a hobby you really like and not just to meet women. Try to make friends there with other men first

Do a hobby you really like and not just to meet women. Try to make friends there with other men first
I don't like anything.. plus pursing hobbies is not something people from my country(india) really do.
Most of these normies get their first job at like 21 and work till 60.

I don't like anything.. plus pursing hobbies is not something people from my country(india) really do.
Most of these normies get their first job at like 21 and work till 60.
I am out of ideas then, sorry

I'm going to churchmaxx,but don't get your hopes up too high and curb your enthusiasm.

why do you curry fucks always leave out the fact that youre a fucking curry?

You sound NT so you should be fine, as @SoloAlex said just go out to meetups and other activities and try to meet like minded guys.

Since you're NEET so have a lot of time to invest in hobbies as well, this translates to social opportunities in the form of events, races, etc.
Meetup.com is dead here . No one uses that site
That was supposed to my last saving grace
I am really starting to hate being alone T_T

Take the demographics pill. Most people you’ll meet at these clubs and meet ups will be 40+. I see some foids throughout the city but there really is no way of meeting them without an existing social circle that includes foids. You need friends to make friends/get a gf. Otherwise your only option is online dating or cold approaching. Even shit like dancing is filled with boomers.
I honestly think that if you fail to get a gf in college and lose any friends you made you’re pretty much fucked and have to get lucky. Or just wait till you’re 35 when suddenly you’ll be finding all these post wall single moms everywhere :feelspuke:

Last edited:
monitorlizardmaxx

Maybe i am just going to the wrong spots , not sure why even a single person is yet to approach me.

i saw someone else mention you are a curry so I don't know why you are surprised. such is life as a non-gigachad ethnic male in the west. that ethnic failo can only be overcome by being a mega-NT socialcirclemaxxed normie early on in your life.

i saw someone else mention you are a curry so I don't know why you are surprised. such is life as a non-gigachad ethnic male in the west. that ethnic failo can only be overcome by being a mega-NT socialcirclemaxxed normie early on in your life.
Not in the west asshole, i am in my home country
Don't you look stupid now .