Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can we ban this anandkonda jeet?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★★
He's clinically retarded. I'm ok with keeping low IQ users in the forum but this 60 IQ pajeet should be classified as clinically retarded

Why does he bother you so much? I don't mind him at all

Half of your posts are about anandkonda and the other half is about pajeets in general

What's with this obsession?

He’s the personification of this image:
1713380011971-png.1137111

If we started banning for low iq we wouldn't have any mods

If we started banning for low iq we wouldn't have any mods
This anandkonda guy is extremely low IQ. He's well below 70 which is enough to classify him as clinically retarded

What's happened
This anandkonda guy is literally too retarded for this forum. And I'm not talking about 90 IQ, he's well below that like 60 something

This anandkonda guy is literally too retarded for this forum. And I'm not talking about 90 IQ, he's well below that like 60 something
Brootal, @anandkonda start accepting bangladeshi people mogs tamilnadu, you will get +30iq

Brootal, @anandkonda start accepting bangladeshi people mogs tamilnadu, you will get +30iq
Tamils mogg Bengalis in everyway. I not a Tyrone Tamil if I was why'd i even be here. I'm a Telugu

You joined later than me and are acting like you own this place. Stfu

@kay' @Rapist Do you want be banned guys?

He joined a few months after you, he's just as much of a newfag as you are

I don't own this place, but you belong in a mental health institute

How does that make him Incel-tier?

Animals with lower IQs & cognitive ability than humans fuck all the time- why do pajeets resort to tangents & Gish-galloping when arguing jfl.
Yeah lower IQ people have more sex than Higher IQ. So not a good argument really

160 IQ chess champion doesnt know how to use the ignore button mang.

You can ignore him via the ignore button

Anytime some Pajeet here is bitching about Whites, I just know it's because they're butthurt over being a 70-IQ abo shitskin
1000% truth. Its what Nietzsche called Ressentiment, which is resentment that inferior groups feel towards superior ones because the presence of superiority makes them feel bad about their own inferiority. In short, they hate superior beings because they feel mogged and humiliated.

He's clinically retarded. I'm ok with keeping low IQ users in the forum but this 60 IQ pajeet should be classified as clinically retarded
I tried to get him banned only to get banned myself. Ahem, @Uggo Mongo.