Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we ban the jewish infiltrators?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
There are some Jewish infiltrators trying to indoctrinate incels into believing monkeys are superior and that we must submit to them.

Nice. So when are you leaving?

Samurai

Recruit​

★★

JoinedMar 21, 2024Posts104

@Rabbi Schneerson

Finally, a based GrAY. :feelskek:

I don't like blacks either, however I don't think we should ban people for having a different opinion. Regardless of how retarded it is, the main point of this site is inceldom, not race wars.

I don't like blacks either, however I don't think we should ban people for having a different opinion. Regardless of how retarded it is, the main point of this site is inceldom, not race wars.
The Js probably aren't even incel they're just here to trick incels into thinking God hates them.

The Js probably aren't even incel they're just here to trick incels into thinking God hates them.
The mods don't ban people without sufficient evidence. If you can prove they're infiltrators, then report them to the mods. If not, you'll have to wait until they expose themselves. Try talking to the infiltrators in dm's and set them up if you want to out them so badly.

The mods don't ban people without sufficient evidence. If you can prove they're infiltrators, then report them to the mods. If not, you'll have to wait until they expose themselves. Try talking to the infiltrators in dm's and set them up if you want to out them so badly.
Good idea.