Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can we, as women, please stop calling petite adult women "pedo bait"?

That's too many fucking words lol. Jfl at women reading that shit from other women

So many blackpills in one few seconds video :feelsUnreal:
Not even Easy Mode at this point... Just Developer Mode.

This is why I don't take "depressed" Chads seriously.
later that night. those 2 whores would get analy wracked by this chad
This is genuinely the most potent blackpill video I've ever fucking seen in my life and not one word is spoken

The white worship
The Harem

And most importantly, the pedo pill/loli pill. All women love being treated like 5 year old Lolita by chads.

think about it. Women love being called baby, being given head pats, being fed directly by their BF, being carred in his arms you would carry a baby.Look at the way they are suckling their thumbs as if they're 2 year old babies

Ever since I realized this truth I no longer have an issue with 53 y/o prophet Muhammad RAVAGING Aisha when she was a 9 year old loli because you know she fucking enjoyed that chaddam experience

Jfl of course her boyfriend has to be 6'3

I was 5'1 when I was 11 JFL.

Jfl of course her boyfriend has to be 6'3
>can we PLEASE not judge peoppe by their bodies
>Is with a 6'3 guy, purely by coincidence of course

Fuck noodlewhores
the heightpill ruined me more than the racepill by far
You're braindead if you think the heightpill is not encapsulated by the racepill.

Yellow gooks are the white man's whore

Do you think they’re more mad that younger girls are de facto given sex status or that they can’t have a giant bf

“Pedo bait implies Men like young girls” :foidSoy: “which they don’t of course“ :smonk:

No such thing as an adult woman, their brains stop developing when they are teenagers. A woman can either be fertile or expired. Adult is never a word that should be used for foids because it implies mental capacity and maturity, which they simply do not possess.

Sorry, ladies. All short women are pedo bait. All trans women are women. Ahh, women eating themselves.

Oh, of course she's Asian. Obsessed with food. Calls herself a "shortstack." Dating a 6'3 "autistic douchebag."

Last edited:
5'1 = middle school girl it make sense as to why they're called bait albeit with the face of a 30yo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back