Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can ugly women be incels?

Jeffry

Jeffry

Greycel
I only realised that this community exists a while ago so I'm a bit behind on some of the stuff. What are your opinions on this and why? Is there a level of disguisting that would make a woman qualify?

No. Women cannot be incel. It is biologically impossible.

Alright. Could you expand a bit more on the biological thing?

It has to do with reproduction. The primary purpose of life is to reproduce, this is why we have urges to have sex. There is something called the "Fundamental Asymmetry of Sex" this is the asymmetry between possible reproduction "rates" between men and women. This is because men can have multiple children with different women. While a woman can only have "one" child at a time. For a woman to make a baby, it takes around 9 months. For a man to make a baby, he can "make" one every few hours. For this reason, women have to be picky on who they choose to sleep with (genetic quality). While men cannot be picky as to who they sleep with.

TLDR: There will always be men (multiple) willing to fuck a woman (singular), but there will not always be women (multiple) willing to fuck a man (singular).

It has to do with reproduction. The primary purpose of life is to reproduce, this is why we have urges to have sex. There is something called the "Fundamental Asymmetry of Sex" this is the asymmetry between possible reproduction "rates" between men and women. This is because men can have multiple children with different women. While a woman can only have "one" child at a time. For a woman to make a baby, it takes around 9 months. For a man to make a baby, he can "make" one every few hours. For this reason, women have to be picky on who they choose to sleep with (genetic quality). While men cannot be picky as to who they sleep with.

TLDR: There will always be men (multiple) willing to fuck a woman (singular), but there will not always be women (multiple) willing to fuck a man (singular).
Makes sense.Nature really fucked us over.

any women who claims to be an incel pm me and i will personaly disprove you

Three words: Pig Woman Experiment

No, all they have to do is lie down and spread their legs.

Nah. The pussy is like an insurance policy. Receive compensation for all forms of ugliness they inherit or incur.

No because so call "incel women" have never felt not want it by opposite sex ever. They always mention or talk having a guy hit on them and then reject them because she wasn't her type or bullcrap like that.