Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can u imagine ur life without internet?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
How would ur life be if internet and computers never existed?

I would be fuckin bored and stupid as hell. Probably dead or in prison from doing street shit.

I would probably just spend a lot more time reading, watching TV, studying, writing, etc. Wouldnt be that much more terrible i guess. I'd miss you faggots though

It sucked because i wouldn't get a place to talk about how much i hate the world's cuck bullshit with all of you

The internet is mankinds last great invention.

I would’ve killed myself already tbh.

I’ve never loved and hated something as much as the internet.

we wouldn't be blackpilled

When I was growing up there was no internet except dial up model which was so shit that it was barely even useful except for only limited things. There was no watching video online with that or playing games. it wasn't until I was 15-16 that I got fast internet as we know of it today. Honestly it isn't as bad as it sounds since there is still lots of other forms of escapism. I was playing video games all day long way before I got modern internet.

When I was growing up there was no internet except dial up model which was so shit that it was barely even useful except for only limited things. There was no watching video online with that or playing games. it wasn't until I was 15-16 that I got fast internet as we know of it today. Honestly it isn't as bad as it sounds since there is still lots of other forms of escapism. I was playing video games all day long way before I got modern internet.
How old are u

I remember playin chess on msn gaming.

The early days. But my question remains. How stupid would u be wihout it

i would be much better off if the internet never existed. but if the internet just stopped existing tomorrow i'd be even more depressed and lost.

Happy2

I would have all my anime and manga physically instead of digitally so absolutely no difference.

I would probably be a better human without internet.

I'd be more productive but probably have a way lower IQ

I can because I'm old enough to have lived in the pre-internet world for a good while.

Without internet I would have way less effectives ways to cope, but female hypergamy wouldn't have become so extreme either. I guess my life would be a bit worse since I guess I'd be incel even in a more forgiving sexual market.

i would spend more time watching anime and playing video games

i would be hanging from the living room fan

I would social circlemax and read books probally

Should we do no internet monday and see what life is like without it?

I would probably be more productive and have less urges to fap...

I had to go 24 hours with internet the other day because of shitty ISP problems, not even kidding I almost offed myself. I had no way to cope. Everything I do requires internet.

Looking at a wall for hours and hours on end.

I wish i could be 18 in tge early 2000s that seemed like a much better time

Probably would read more books/newspapers instead of websites. I would chill outside more perhaps if the weather is nice. Don't know tbh.

Wouldnt really care because there would be no dating sites,no social media and no way for normies to become overnight celebrities,I would love for life to go back to primitive times to be honest

I can't stand this. Even when i don't use my internet connection, i want to be sure that i have internet access.

I was addicted to recording tv shows and cartoons before the internet.

I don't think I would have discovered anime or manga without the internet. Also, without the internet I would have no way to watch anime or read manga without paying for it. A manga volume is around $12 and BDs are even more expensive, with one season often costing around $60. I can't afford that.

If I were without access to the internet, I would probably read books and play single player video games.

I would be very fucking bored all the time. I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Browsing the internet is the only thing I do.

I would’ve killed myself already tbh. I’ve never loved and hated something as much as the internet.
I'd be more productive but probably have a way lower IQ
I was playing video games all day long way before I got modern internet.
Wouldnt really care because there would be no dating sites,no social media and no way for normies to become overnight celebrities,I would love for life to go back to primitive times to be honest
It sucked because i wouldn't get a place to talk about how much i hate the world's cuck bullshit with all of you
93b.jpg