Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CAN THOSE FUCKING AI / NPC LET ME ALONE PLS? Im always Reminded when i Got HARD SHIT" ( Vodka )

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
Your in your fucking room drinking alcohol , Nobody Cares . As soon If you do Other Shit your mother or watever relatives gotta remind you . ,( Drinking Vodka in this Case )

Like wtf? This Shit is way to precise to be random , its Like an fucking Programm that sences Someone does Bad Things :feelshaha:" and Has to remind you . They Always recognize that Shit . Its ridiculous.

Its Like hey your drinking Vodka thats Bad , hey your drunk thats Bad , and whatever Else. ( How do They Know? because They are fucking Programs )

People really Dont Like Others to have fun or minding their own Business It Seems , This fucking World man ..

Last edited:
It’s over.
Imagine you jerk Off , and Someone Reminds you that you jerked Off without seeing you jerking Off

Thats how it feels man . Fucking irritating

ich trinke 100 ml gemischt mit mineralwasser pro tag, ist das genug? fühle mich immer noch wie ein incel

ich trinke 100 ml gemischt mit mineralwasser pro tag, ist das genug? fühle mich immer noch wie ein incel
Alter das reicht nicht , 200ml.minimum , dann wirkts .

Vielleicht ist es auch einfach das ich schwarz bin , das ich kaum was merke lol .

:feelskek: Bro you’re getting sloppy you me to keep it on the downlow. You’re fucking up

Alter das reicht nicht , 200ml.minimum , dann wirkts .

Vielleicht ist es auch einfach das ich schwarz bin , das ich kaum was merke lol .
ok dann jetzt runde 2 für mich