Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Can there be an official thread compiling all of the confirmed frauds/LARPers?

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
This is a growing issue on the forum. I seriously feel like I'm one of the few legitimate kissless virgins here, and probably the only to graduate uni and are in their mid 20's. Every second thread complaining about inceldom is authored by some guy who was bragging just last week about kissing girls. I have no problem with 25yo+ oldcels who have made 1000's of approaches and snagged a couple of kisses and maybe a lay with an ugly obese girl. These members have their place on this forum and deserve far more cred than the teencels who never try. The major issue I have is with the LARPers like @Twisted, who are more often than not barely out of their mid teens and have had more success with women in their short lives than the oldcels -- yet they have the audacity to whine and complain about inceldom the loudest.

Every poster I don't like is a confirmed LARPer. FACT.

Amen to this OP. @Twisted is the biggest LARPer on this forum.

Word on the street is you've been with Western girls, not just girls from your SEAcelling adventures which would make you exactly the type of poster I detest.

If this is untrue and you had to go to SEA to kiss girls and have sex, I apologise. I have respect for incels willing to got to such measures to experience love/sex.

Doesn’t matter the mods don’t care, so ohwell we have to deal with it.

Word on the street is you've been with Western girls, not just girls from your SEAcelling adventures which would make you exactly the type of poster I detest.

If this is untrue and you had to go to SEA to kiss girls and have sex, I apologise. I have respect for incels willing to got to such measures to experience love/sex.

No western girls ever bro.

He took a girl virginity in the West don’t take anything this guy says serious he still thinks he’s incel somehow.

He took a girl virginity in the West don’t take anything this guy says serious he still thinks he’s incel somehow.
Jesus Christ, that is the dream of every incel. I would do fucked up things just to have a chance of experiencing this.

Ban this imposter.

They’d fall under blackpilled normies. Honestly, IDGAF unless it’s a guy who spouts bluepills because then there’s NO reason for them to be here.

Poor Twisted :s

JFL at being a framecel with the bones of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch elbows. Some people have bigger wrists than I do elbows.

https://postimg.org/image/3nwhjzlp1/

Not only that but you can see the bone and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long sleeved shirts, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less acceptable to wear long sleeved shirts (and I can’t wear my bomber jacket which nicely hides how much of a framecel I am).

YvOh75I

I'm glad there's more people finally calling this LARPer out.

Brb Stacy tried to kiss me but I refused cos girls have STDs.

Brb going to house parties.

Brb going on lads holidays with my friends but I'm totally autistic bro.

Brb 5 girls asked me out but I'm a standardscel.

Brb I've had 2 girlfriends. BUT I'M A TRUECEL.

I'm glad there's more people finally calling this LARPer out.

Brb Stacy tried to kiss me but I refused cos girls have STDs.

Brb going to house parties.

Brb going on lads holidays with my friends but I'm totally autistic bro.

Brb 5 girls asked me out but I'm a standardscel.

Brb I've had 2 girlfriends. BUT I'M A TRUECEL.
Itsover

going to parties / clubs dont mean you are not incel. I went to a nightclub just yesterday, got turned down again. If anything going to clubs/parties show you are an incel and not volcel.

>I never leave my house, i never try to get a gf but i am incel.

This boyo claims to be autistic though. It doesn't add up.

Plus he's rejected tons of girls in the past. Just IMAGINE having so much choice you feel you can reject girls.

No one who is any semblance of attractive hangs out on incels.is

Volvels unite

Twister + ItsOver would be two best friends

RCNyjzUPQViqP5viTzhbhw

FAKECELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is what i mean with my signature. You can see the same with A LOT of white people on this forum.

white people on incels.is:
>whales dont count
>nigger women ? ewwww
>gooks dont count, im KV with white women.
>I am 19 yo who had sex but i am incel

women on r/FA:
>but its not the kind of attention we want
>old men dont count
>creeps dont count
>im a fa just like you , i havent had sex in 3 months.
I am 19 yo who had sex but i am incel

I am 19 yo who had sex but i am incel

This guy has had sex with a white girl at 19, but is made janitor of discord and people rarely call him out for it.

JFL.

Plent of people call him out. Nobody takes him seriously as an incel. You are more incel than him and i dont even consider you an incel.

He just makes discord server look like a joke. I dunno why they made him mod of discord. 19yo sex haver who does nothign but spam hamlousus pictures.
FOREIGN201712111502000455994937457.jpg

Lmao this thread is turning into discord chat pretty much.
Only thing missing is:

Russia student post selfie dead teacher kill self circular saw 04 840x630

Screenshot 2018 04 05 10 26 09

I agree, people need to know who is a fakecel and who isn't.

Attachments

• jewsel.png
    jewsel.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 91
  • St. Tropez.png
    St. Tropez.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 74
werent you saying you groped a 16yo's ass and she loved it and called you ?

rofl

REEEEEEEEEEE.

Tfw no 16 year old girl will ever like me in that way.

white people on incels.is:
>whales dont count
>nigger women ? ewwww
>gooks dont count, im KV with white women.
>I am 19 yo who had sex but i am incel

I'm into all women except fatties as they utterly disgust me, and tbh I wouldn't mind a black gf as long as she isn't fat.

werent you saying you groped a 16yo's ass and she loved it and called you ?

rofl

She messaged me but she could've been trying to blackmail me into buying her something since slavic women are whores like that.

I'm into all women except fatties as they utterly disgust me, and tbh I wouldn't mind a black gf as long as she isn't fat.
I think we have same mentality, what EE country were you from?

She messaged me but she could've been trying to blackmail me into buying her something since slavic women are whores like that.

Just lol at this board.

There's some posters here who live in a completely different reality than the rest of us.

This guy had PRIME PUSSY interested in him and volcelled his way out of it.

Just another @Twisted tbh.

Do u live in UK? I fucked off from EE coutry too and I can speak bit of Polish :3
Yeah, I lived here on and off since age 3.
Moved to London when I was 3, moved back to Poland when I was 7 and then came back to UK 2 days after my 13th birthday.

Just lol at this board.

There's some posters here who live in a completely different reality than the rest of us.

This guy had PRIME PUSSY interested in him and volcelled his way out of it.

Just another @Twisted tbh.
Lol, I didn't volcel my way out of it. I couldn't do anything anyways as I was leaving the next day.

Lol, I didn't volcel my way out of it. I couldn't do anything anyways as I was leaving the next day.

If one prime white 16 yo was interested, another will be and you're not incel.

Yeah, I lived here on and off since age 3.
Moved to London when I was 3, moved back to Poland when I was 7 and then came back to UK 2 days after my 13th birthday.
I fucked off exactly when I was 13 lmao. Relatable earthling

Status
Not open for further replies.