Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can the jesuspill help me?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I dont mean with ascending but rather coping with life and not being so depressed and low energy anymore.
Can he heal my mental wounds?
Inb4 cope

No, it will not help you. It will castrate you

Jesus was a man so how could he help you

I am irreligious so idk how useful a cope religion is

Catholicism or other regular christianisms are giga cucked

The only good Jesuspill is from the Marcionist christianism

jesus was a chad. all gods are chad and tyrones. cant escape the chad and stacy worshipping

Yes if you actually get saved and get the Holy Spirit. Whatever to the haters. It helped a lot for me. I made this post recently:

How can I grt saved?
Should I just wait?
Catholicism or other regular christianisms are giga cucked

The only good Jesuspill is from the Marcionist christianism
Just be a calvinist bro

I dont mean with ascending but rather coping with life and not being so depressed and low energy anymore.
Inb4 cope
I was more hopeful and resistant to stress when I was more religious.

Last edited:
So why did you stop?
I had many doubts. Also sins ( masturbating, I once had sex with a prostitute - as one monk wrote that if you want to know the world, you will die from lust ) etc. I always wondered, why some people are born good-looking, act with dignity, can have the best mates and jobs and are respected in their communities while others are simple genetic trash ( in all aspects )? I wondered if a truly just God would create this universe ( so unfair ).

Not sure which religion is right but if it will make you feel better than go for it brocel

The only thing that can save us is roping :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Religion is bluepilled cope. If you want to live in delusion go ahead.

Well in Christian morality an incel who is pushed to kill himself by others goes to hell, while the people who pushed him to it can repent, have complete fulfilling lives and then go to heaven at the end of it. Personally, I think the Christian concept of "justice" is a complete joke, someone in an awful position in life gets the harder path but then even if he sticks to it gets the same reward as some Christian chad who went through life on easy mode, your struggles literally don't even get rewarded.
yeah its flawed like everything.
What do you believe in?
Is there any believe that is incel friendly?

I wondered if a truly just God would create this universe ( so unfair ).
Lex luthor said in batman vs superman "if god is all-powerful, he cannot be all good. If god is all-good, he cannot be all-powerful."
Well in Christian morality an incel who is pushed to kill himself by others goes to hell, while the people who pushed him to it can repent, have complete fulfilling lives and then go to heaven at the end of it. Personally, I think the Christian concept of "justice" is a complete joke.
Yeah its believed if you rope you will go to hell. But everyone else can repent every so often and all their sins forgiven, supposedly. :feelsclown:

Find a Church that you like to attend.

I was going to say you might also meet a Christian foid but then the Blackpill instantly kicked in so I won't say that.

Read the Gospel of John or watch it in the link below. It might help.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OkuvT5JFo

Myself? Nothing really, I grew Christian and can personally say it's not what the trad LARPers make it out to be. People in the congregations I went to were just as shallow as anyone else, women still only cared about attractive guys and would ignore you if you were unattractive. You'd rarely be invited to social stuff and if they did invite you they'd ignore you the entire time.

I guess maybe the eastern religions might be more incel friendly but I've never really researched much into them so I couldn't say.
over for us.
Just rope bro :feelsrope:

yeah its flawed like everything.
What do you believe in?
Is there any believe that is incel friendly?
I have book about Sikhism and I kinda liked it. Also Jainism is probably the most incel and truecel friendly religion because its promotes omega male values like non-violence and abstaining from harming anyone ( if I'm not mistaken, even insects should not be harmed ). They basically trolling Alpha values like domination and warlike mindset.

I have book about Sikhism and I kinda liked it. Also Jainism is probably the most incel and truecel friendly religion because its promotes omega male values like non-violence and abstaining from harming anyone ( if I'm not mistaken, even insects should not be harmed ). They basically trolling Alpha values like domination and warlike mindset.
Just be curry theory:feelsUgh::feelswhat:

Hindu gods never helped me :society:

It increases your empathy for racial groups that are not your own and coerces you into a self destructive mindset to love everyone and everything regardless of merit or worth so it’s a promiscuous form of love more common of whores than rational well grounded mentally sane adults. :feelsthink:

I urge you to take the Marcus Aurelius meditations, Socrates or Nietzche pills instead but honestly most modern males are too cucked to handle that last one and eventually revolt against it in silly ways making an ass of themselves on various message boards in so doing. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Christianity (and all judeo-christian religions) promotes a cancerous mindset in which you campaign for your own self-destruction and humiliation thinking it will put you above everybody else.

Lex luthor said in batman vs superman "if god is all-powerful, he cannot be all good. If god is all-good, he cannot be all-powerful."

Yeah its believed if you rope you will go to hell. But everyone else can repent every so often and all their sins forgiven, supposedly. :feelsclown:
Yeah I have read that suicide is the biggest sin. So you can murder 1000000 people, rape 10 y.o. girls and then bury them alive, set a few cities on fire and you still be a lesser sinner than some philosopher who didn't harm anyone, lived secluded life and finally committed suicide. This just doesn't make sense.

It increases your empathy for racial groups that are not your own and coerces you into a self destructive mindset to love everyone and everything regardless of merit or worth so it’s a promiscuous form of love more common of whores than rational well grounded mentally sane adults. :feelsthink:

I urge you to take the Marcus Aurelius meditations, Socrates or Nietzche pills instead but honestly most modern males are too cucked to handle that last one and eventually revolt against it in silly ways making an ass of themselves on various message boards in so doing. :feelsclown:
Ik many right wing christians tho.
There are so many groups that see stuff differently.
Just dont go to the mass churches

Inb4 cope

The Jesuspill helped me a lot. Made me more detached from this world. So does Buddhism, stoicism, etc.

The Jesuspill helped me a lot. Made me more detached from this world. So does Buddhism, stoicism, etc.
Yeah but I dont wanna visit a church.
They are all cucked and I dislike hanging out with boomers and normies

Yeah but I dont wanna visit a church.
They are all cucked and I dislike hanging out with boomers and normies
You don't have to visit a church. Just read your Bible and pray on your own.

You don't have to visit a church. Just read your Bible and pray on your own.
Does it work like that?
Where can I learn to pray?
Also don't I need to be baptized?

Does it work like that?
Where can I learn to pray?
Also don't I need to be baptized?
I almost trained to become a Protestant Lutheran Christian pastor at one point in my life I was so into the cult so I may as well answer your three questions. :feelsUgh:

1. Yes. Christ alone is the intercessor between God and man not some barely closeted homo in a dress.

2. Matthew 6:5-15
“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

“And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. Pray then like this:
“Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”

3. Found on the web and copying and pasting for you now…but before I leave you to reading these…

No. You don’t have to be baptized first in order to pray.

“Baptism is significant in that it represents the forgiveness and cleansing from sin that comes through faith in Jesus Christ. Baptism publicly acknowledges one's confession of faith and belief in the gospel message. It also symbolizes the sinner's entrance into the community of believers (the church)”
“Requiring anything in addition to faith in Jesus Christ for salvation is a works-based salvation. To add anything to the gospel is to say that Jesus’ death on the cross was not sufficient to purchase our salvation. To say that baptism is necessary for salvation is to say we must add our own good works and obedience to Christ’s death in order to make it sufficient for salvation. Jesus’ death alone paid for our sins (Romans 5:8; 2 Corinthians 5:21). Jesus’ payment for our sins is appropriated to our “account” by faith alone (John 3:16; Acts 16:31; Ephesians 2:8-9). Therefore, baptism is an important step of obedience after salvation but cannot be a requirement for salvation.

4. About that how to pray verse and the instruction wording Jesus provided…

It seems to be slightly changed up between the different Christian sects, denominations and between Protestantism and Catholicism and I believe it’s generally used as the main/major church prayer while in church attending services.

Naturally I prefer the wording sounds and aesthetics of my own church’s version of the prayer. :feelsUgh:

Which I believe from memory goes like this: :feelshehe:

“Our father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever, amen.

View: https://youtu.be/Ktru-3-EdwY

Last edited:
No problem brother.

You may also be highly interested to learn about Howard Storm and his near death experience.

Its so convincing it has me wondering if Christianity is actually somehow true after all? :feelswhat:

Well it’s food for thought if nothing else as NDE’s usually can never conclusively prove one way or another if there’s life after death.

View: https://youtu.be/VsyWGPoMiMI

Inb4 cope
saint drogo was an incel and several of the greatest saints were balding celibate manlets.even chads like saint augustine turned celibate for god.there was this very famous portuguese saint general/knight(he is considered the best military man portugal has ever had due to his crazy achievements) who went celibate as soon as his wife died and he only married because his parents wanted to. So yeah. Christ does help with that. I have been trying to get closer to christ,and i no longer spend all my time in bed but i am still a work in progress.still going from literally ldaring in bed for 6 months straight,to now leading a more "active" lifestyle is better then nothing.

if you want to get started somewhere reading then reading the gospel,picking up a few apologetic books(check my signature and pick which ones you find more interesting) is a good start. you should also get a miraculous medal.it will help you get closer to christ.A blessed green scapular is a good idea too,but you will have to have that blessed by a catholic priest.

Last edited:
Going to church every weekend is a good thing if you need uplifting motivation. and you find your loneliness to be unbearable. Because the weekend is where a lot of things can go wrong.

A church going married man in his 30s, with kids and a mortgage, is a healthy, motivated, and normal man.

A non church going incel in his 30s is playing video games, masturbating, drinking excessively, doing some drugs, and visiting prostitutes.