Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can the average foid kick your ass?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Im a framecel and even most foids wrist mog me and hand mog me. I’ve never fought a girl so i don’t even know how I would do in a fight with one. She might be able to take me. I’d probably win 9 times out of 10 but I’m not sure

Im a framecel and even most foids wrist mog me and hand mog me. I’ve never fought a girl so i don’t even know how I would do in a fight with one. She might be able to take me. I’d probably win 9 times out of 10 but I’m not sure
if the average foid can kick your ass i seriously recommend roping. no its time to rope at that point you are an UTTER subhuman and its over.

framecel, heightcel whatever. the only way you'd lose to the average woman as a grown man is if ur SERIOUSLY ill. biologically speaking, the average woman can't even fight a 14 year old boy on equal grounds.

bone density and strength

i think i would obliterate most foids

but not all foids tbh

The average foid? No, I don't think so. The average 5/10 normie man? Yes.

No, I'm physically quite capable

I would give a foid the people's elbow if she attacked me.

idk I'm 5'4 and weight less than a "lightweight" (extremely hard for me to gain muscles)

Cumskins and sheboons, most likely.

No foid can kick my ass, not even the tall ones.

I could kill the average foid with my small finger.

idk I'm 5'4 and weight less than a "lightweight" (extremely hard for me to gain muscles)
do not fight american foids they are nig spic mutts who weigh 200-400 lbs

some of you are missing a great opportunity here. she attacks so now you attack her body

No i could kill her easily

nah I'd beat the shit out of any foid if they laid their hands on me, equal lefts = equal rights mf

1 headkick and that foid is oof'd

Even average untrained man is stronger than a average gymmaxxed foid

Funny af how foid cops get overpowered by male suspects :feelskek:

Even with steroids?

If you take testosterone with your situation then you are natty

Nope. Only if shes gymmaxxed and 7'0

The average foid ? No

A tall foid with a big frame ? Possibly

The average one? Heh, i don't think so. But i'm quite unathletic, so i'm sure a sufficently trained one should be able to take me down.

i would fucking obliterate the average foid with ease in a self defense situation

Never fought a foid IDK

I think in terms of pure gym strength, it's definitely possible for a good portion of them to mog me based off raw strength

I don't know, I just feel like my body, bones and muscles are all weak based off anecdotal occurences in my life and research done online

I wouldn't truly know until it happens to me.

Probably not. Like I'm skinny, but not too much. I think that I could still take on any foid.