Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can´t even escape incel rage on a gaming forum for a niche isometric RPG. This normie advice made me rage hard.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I was gonna quit this forum, but nomatter where I go everywhere I get confronted with feminism/SJW/incel culture. I can´t escape clinical depression because I get confronted with hit EVERYWHERE. Feminism has completely invaded video games which is ruined games for me.

Incel is mainstream now. I was browsing a gaming forum of a game I´m currently playing and came across this thread about Incels. Pure ragefuel.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/1...ernity-ii-men-hating-pro-feminist-game/page-5

This post made me fume with rage:

I looked up incel on urban dictionary and laughed my ass off. I totally know the types of guys they are talking about and it describes them perfectly. It's not hard to have sex. Go to the gym a few times a week, get a job, and don't be an ass. Someone, maybe not the hottest chick at the bar but far from the fugliest, will want to bang at some point. Stop whining.

another one:

It's *really* important to note that "incel" is *NOT* simply another term for a virgin. EVERYBODY is a virgin until a certain point in their lives; not everybody is an incel. "Incel" is a term *from their subculture* that is used by people to self-identify as members of a particular subculture. This subculture revolves entirely around these mens inability to obtain a sexual relationship, to such an extent that they consider "not having sex" to be a, perhaps the, *defining trait* of their life. They've developed all sorts of subcultural jargon revolving around this aspect of their lives; "incel", "a chad", "a stacy', etc. It's highly interwoven with the "pick-up artist" subculture, as the people who describe themselves as "incels" are basically the monetary bread-and-butter of the pick-up artists "self-help" career.

they think we are pick up artists. If I could reach through my monitor and choke that poster I would in a heartbeat.

>Someone, maybe not the hottest chick at the bar but far from the fugliest, will want to bang at some point. Stop whining.

What planet does he live on? It's definitely not earth

God, I wish it was so easy, I wish so much....

>Someone, maybe not the hottest chick at the bar but far from the fugliest, will want to bang at some point.

Wtf are they talking about. I go to the gym, have a good job and this clearly isn't the case.

>Someone, maybe not the hottest chick at the bar but far from the fugliest, will want to bang at some point. Stop whining.

What planet does he live on? It's definitely not earth
literally everywhere on online boards, except for this board I hear stories about guys constantly picking up girls at bars/clubs and having zero trouble getting dates and girlfriends from tinder. Then they belittle incels.

I read a recent post by some normie on another board who said "I like women because they like me"

It´s like I live in a parallel dimension to those people.

I go to bars/clubs/speed dating events and I´m easily a chad lite and get treated like a 300lbs obese leper by all women. Just women everywhere dancing in circles and rejecting every single guy. Same in bars. Don´t even get me started on online dating.

I want to know where do these mythical guys live that have such an easy time getting laid and getting dates in the Western World. They must be ultra gigachads, but then they wouldn´t be posting on video game forums all day lol. Something doesn´t add up.

literally everywhere on online boards, except for this board I hear stories about guys constantly picking up girls at bars/clubs and having zero trouble getting dates and girlfriends from tinder. Then they belittle incels.

I read a recent post by some normie on another board who said "I like women because they like me"

I go to bars/clubs/speed dating events and I´m easily a chad lite and get treated like a 300lbs obese leper by all women. Just women everywhere dancing in circles and rejecting every single guy. Same in bars. Don´t even get me started on online dating.

I want to know where do these mythical guys live that have such an easy time getting laid and getting dates in the Western World. They must be ultra gigachads, but then they wouldn´t be posting on video game forums all day lol. Something doesn´t add up.

it's fucking rigged is what it is. we are cursed by the creator of this earth

I know this feel. I generally try to avoid spending to much time here because it reminds me of women. The other day I was on /v/ because I just wanted to read about vidya and the first thing I see is normalfags whining about incels. I hate existing.

fags advice for everything is go to the gym. what if my style isn't macho man ripped meatball? also says stop whining while whining.

you-just-gotta-goup-to-her-and-say-hello-works-16099428.png

to the general public we are basically on par with pedophiles and child molesters.

Many of the ones bragging about how easy it is are full of shit and would be as incel as we are if they didn't have the occasional sex with their first and only girlfriend (that they got through dumb luck).

Many of the ones bragging about how easy it is are full of shit and would be as incel as we are if they didn't have the occasional sex with their first and only girlfriend (that they got through dumb luck).
reminds me of an old roommate I used to live with who married his fat high school sweetheart and always belittled and made fun of me because I was getting rejected by women.

>going on other forums
Bro fuck other places

>visiting a forum that isnt incels.is

lmao

Fucking retard deserves to get killed

They are all lying. Every single one of them.

I like how the tread inevitably devolves into "must have stronk wombyn in gaming". Women aren't strong. This trope needs to fucking die.

Last edited: