Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can steroids make me confident

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
I know I get muscles but how does higher test levels affect my behavior. I want to fucking dominate. I hear people that are on trend have dreams of killing people.

I wouldn't recommend it. You'll probably end up getting roid rage all the time and people will think you're a complete dickhead.

The only guy I know who does steroids is a non confident Chadlite who literally went on them to "get revenge on the popular kids in his high school" because he wasn't as cool as he wanted to be.

Ive never done them but I have 2 friends who have done them. They both said the same thing, you feel like an alpha male. You have tons of energy, way hornier, more confidence, feel like the man, etc.

Honestly if you do a moderate dose of just test, you’ll be fine and most likely won’t see any of the side effects.

The side effects come from when you’re taking multiple stacks (combination of Dbol, test, anavar, klen, tren, etc) in a higher dose, or when you’re taking sketchy steroids (from the black market).

I always recommend lifting for years first and build your solid base but I can’t control you and honesty don’t see much of a problem with them if you’re being smart about it by getting blood work done and cycling off.