Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone tell me what she’s been smoking before the speech,i really want to try that too

Over if you aren’t a 7 foot tall pleiadian man

she was smokin my pole if you know what I mean

JFL at this foid being self-important and delusional enough to believe she alone would for some reason be the first human invited to this supposed "interdimensional" meeting; why exactly would this be happening in our Moon, let alone our solar system? :feelshaha:

Also quite telling how she imagines her guider as a tall, exotic Chad; absolutely over for aliencels not in a humanoid form. :feelsclown:

@Sheogorath

JFL at this foid being self-important and delusional enough to believe she alone would for some reason be the first human invited to this supposed "interdimensional" meeting;
Did she actually claim for sure she's the first? I don't hear that in the vid

why exactly would this be happening in our Moon, let alone our solar system? :feelshaha:
Also quite telling how she imagines her guider as a tall, exotic Chad; absolutely over for aliencels not in a humanoid form. :feelsclown:
@Sheogorath
CanadaYahwehRAEL

aliens are all chads, haven't they taught you this in school? Your American education system is pathetic

I will be immortal aline DNA

leave the forum you fucking gypsy.