Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone still be an incel if they were molested by an older femoid as a child?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Maybe (explain)

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I have no idea why this question just popped into my head.

No. People are born with good genetics or not. if a foid found you attractive when you were younger, then chances are you are a mental/fakecel now. You wouldn't call 12 year old kids that fuck their hot teachers "incels" would you? They are called mini-Chads

Last edited:
No. They are fakecels

They are fakecels. Only Chad kids get molested by their teachers and female relatives.

just be shota kun irl bro

Depends on many factors:

-Whom the molester is
-Age of child
-Whether said child feels attracted to the aggressor

Incel -> Yes.

Truecel -> No

Stick to the definitions maybe?

Yes, because puberty can still fuck their face up and make them incel.

Yes, because puberty can still fuck their face up and make them incel.

Then, that would be the cause of their inceldom, not the fact that they got molested by an older foid.

Then, that would be the cause of their inceldom, not the fact that they got molested by an older foid.
I don't follow. Nobody here should think that getting molested = being irreparably damaged. That is a feminist/shrink narrative to present little boys and little girls as equal.

I was molested by my dad’s friend. I have no idea if that makes me fakecel

How old were you, and how old was she?

I was 8 and they were like a 50 year old male. I didn’t even know what sex was then so I am not traumatised

yes.

it's not like you even had a sex drive...

although why tf would a foid molest an ugly subhuman? i'd smell fakecel :feelshehe:

yes.

it's not like you even had a sex drive...

although why tf would a foid molest an ugly subhuman? i'd smell fakecel :feelshehe:
It's a hypothetical, I wanted to see how the forum would react.

Obviously there's a chance that puberty significantly fucked someone up, but it's also not as if paedos are a good frame of reference as to what femoids in general prefer.