Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone just make some form of response to my thread ffs

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
Why the fuck has no one replied to my thread in inceldom discussion. Always get anxious when it takes long for a person to reply cuz I think to myself that the post is either shit or I said something wrong or dumb. Which is probably true

Also cuz this is a low effort thread to make up for it here's dialogue of one of the most brutal and humiliating Blackpill experiences I've had in a while which happened in my classroom today

Chadlite: "can you come here so I can ask you a question?"

Me: "no" (said no cuz hes a cunt and made fun of my appearance in the past)

Chadlite: fine, I'll come to your table

*Sitting on a table on my own whilst he's on a table full with his friends*

Chadlite: are you a virgin?

*Everyone on his table starts laughing*

Me: no (lying of course and didn't know what else to say because of how unexpected this was)

Chadlite: I don't believe that for a second

*The cunt walks of to his table with all his friends laughing and I think some other people heard and where also laughing*

:(

I hate when my threads are ignored. It happened to me the other day

Theres no thread for your face (also brutal story)

This guy has such an awful personality, he must be a virgin too right?

Sounds humiliating. I have high school flashbacks from your story.

See that's why society is shit nowdays. Everyone's just rude to everyone and try to feel superior than everyone for no reason.

should've punched chadlite and said that shit upsetted you, but maybe you would have really fucked up consequences

keep it strong man, i know its hard to believe that there is a light in the end of the tunnel but do it anyways :f:

See that's why society is shit nowdays. Everyone's just rude to everyone and try to feel superior than everyone for no reason.
Jfl the juxtaposition between your post and the one right above it

Jfl the juxtaposition between your post and the one right above it
see, thats what im talking about why be rude/troll for no reason especially on a forum of people who already had enough :cryfeels:

Not even the title (joke). :p

if it makes you feel better usually retarded threads get more attention because everyone wants to call them a retard and show why OP is wrong.

Here's some more attention boyo. I know how deprived we are of that shit already.

Unlucky bro. In my town everyone's pretty calm tbh even in my class no one gets violated except one girl but that's more because she's an attention whore anyway. It's ideal for quiet kids

Efd

you havent destroyed it yet

I am currently preparing the total destruction of this thread. You will like it. Do not lose no fap to it by the way.

Especially when it's something like 3 paragraphs long jfl.
That's probably why it got ignored.
This is incels.co,not philosophy.co
Make it more compact

That's probably why it got ignored.
This is incels.co,not philosophy.co
Make it more compact
^

I don’t really like reading threads that are 50 paragraphs long, I don’t have the time to do that.

^

I don’t really like reading threads that are 50 paragraphs long, I don’t have the time to do that.
Same.Even if I did,I wouldn't fucking read it,unless it's by someone I like.

Some form of response.

Why the fuck has no one replied to my thread in inceldom discussion. Always get anxious when it takes long for a person to reply cuz I think to myself that the post is either shit or I said something wrong or dumb. Which is probably true

Also cuz this is a low effort thread to make up for it here's dialogue of one of the most brutal and humiliating Blackpill experiences I've had in a while which happened in my classroom today

Me: no (lying of course and didn't know what else to say because of how unexpected this was)

*The cunt walks of to his table with all his friends laughing and I think some other people heard and where also laughing*

I can relate, happened to me a few times. Really stupid topics with like one word or one sentence gets lots of replies, but topics about more meaningful things gets swept under the rug. Still though I'm guilty of it too, I would see topics with wall of texts and just skim over them or just don't read then leave. There are users who can make wall of texts topics and they get lots of replies, mainly due to them being well known High IQ members who makes topics that REALLY challenges the perspectives of many users.

Still though you can't expect much from a forum full of lonely depressed virgins who's been bullied and ostracized their whole lives and they just want to cope by sharing life stories, venting and posting memes and jokes to circumvent their pain, not read long philosophical paragraphs that won't make their lives better or even give a small jolt of dopamine like the first three things I mentioned does.

I can relate, happened to me a few times. Really stupid topics with like one word or one sentence gets lots of replies, but topics about more meaningful things gets swept under the rug. Still though I'm guilty of it too, I would see topics with wall of texts and just skim over them or just don't read then leave. There are users who can make wall of texts topics and they get lots of replies, mainly due to them being well known High IQ members who makes topics that REALLY challenges the perspectives of many users.

Still though you can't expect much from a forum full of lonely depressed virgins who's been bullied and ostracized their whole lives and they just want to cope by sharing life stories, venting and posting memes and jokes to circumvent their pain, not read long philosophical paragraphs that won't make their lives better or even give a small jolt of dopamine like the first three things I mentioned does.
Too long, didn't read
Some form of response.
Does that sound weird or something? I think I said that instead of 'reply' because I'm so used to writing essays n stuff where I have to talk like a cunt so I sound more sophisticated and take up more words and all that jfl

Last edited:

No

Brutal story tbh

Sorry buddy boyo

I also had my Cozy Poem ignored

Maybe link the thread?