Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can someone help me with a forensic assignment i got at school

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
if u want to hit me a message so i can send u my discord

post the assignment here, discord is for retards

alr here

As you learned in the unit, investigating arson can be a very complicated and complex job! It is also generally a time sensitive matter. Forensic scientists who investigate arson must not only act quickly but also methodically.

In order to practice how you would respond during an arson investigation, you will be creating a ‘game plan’ or ‘fire investigation timeline’ for what you would do upon arriving at the scene of a fire. Using what you learned in the unit as well as any necessary online research, you should articulate each step that would take place during your investigation. Be sure to number your steps and keep in mind any unexpected situations that might occur.

For example:

“First, I would want to find the fire’s origin and look for signs of accelerant use.

If I was able to locate the origin, I would do my best to preserve the area.

If not, I would….”

Your timeline should be detailed, but it does not need to be as extensive as a research paper or essay. You can format your timeline however you like—as an actual timeline, a bulleted list, or short paragraphs—as long as you include a clear format like first, second, third, etc. Be sure to include at least six steps.

You can create your timeline in a word processing program or as a slide presentation. You will be graded on the accuracy of your timeline as well as mechanics and grammar. For more details, see the rubric below.

Part 2: The Plot Explodes (ongoing activity)​

An explosion has occurred in a house down the street from Dr. Fisher’s apartment! Fortunately, the fire was controlled before it could spread to the rest of the block. No one was in the house when the blast occurred. All personal possessions in the house, including a computer and several filing cabinets, have been destroyed.

Property records show that Dr. Fisher’s former patient, Bill, bought the house a year ago. He was still Dr. Fisher’s patient at that time. Apparently, their relationship was strained. Bill had tried to sue Dr. Fisher for malpractice, without success.

When investigators searched the scene, they found bomb fragments with homemade electronics. They traced the electronics to a nearby store where Bill is a customer. They also found a metal cabinet at the scene that survived the blast. Inside the cabinet were several boxes of .38 caliber brass bullets.

So far, investigators have been unable to locate Bill for questioning.

1. In one to two sentences, explain who you think bombed Bill’s house, and why?
  2. In two to three sentences, discuss what other types of explosion or fire evidence that you might you look for within the blast radius?
  3. In a short paragraph, discuss why this incident changes or does not change your theory on Dr. Fisher’s murder?
Congratulations! Your forensic expertise has given investigators valuable information on the Dr. Fisher case. It’s only a matter of time before the culprit is behind bars.

Submit your timeline and responses to your instructor using the dropbox.

alr here

As you learned in the unit, investigating arson can be a very complicated and complex job! It is also generally a time sensitive matter. Forensic scientists who investigate arson must not only act quickly but also methodically.

In order to practice how you would respond during an arson investigation, you will be creating a ‘game plan’ or ‘fire investigation timeline’ for what you would do upon arriving at the scene of a fire. Using what you learned in the unit as well as any necessary online research, you should articulate each step that would take place during your investigation. Be sure to number your steps and keep in mind any unexpected situations that might occur.

For example:

“First, I would want to find the fire’s origin and look for signs of accelerant use.

If I was able to locate the origin, I would do my best to preserve the area.

If not, I would….”

Your timeline should be detailed, but it does not need to be as extensive as a research paper or essay. You can format your timeline however you like—as an actual timeline, a bulleted list, or short paragraphs—as long as you include a clear format like first, second, third, etc. Be sure to include at least six steps.

You can create your timeline in a word processing program or as a slide presentation. You will be graded on the accuracy of your timeline as well as mechanics and grammar. For more details, see the rubric below.

Part 2: The Plot Explodes (ongoing activity)​

An explosion has occurred in a house down the street from Dr. Fisher’s apartment! Fortunately, the fire was controlled before it could spread to the rest of the block. No one was in the house when the blast occurred. All personal possessions in the house, including a computer and several filing cabinets, have been destroyed.

Property records show that Dr. Fisher’s former patient, Bill, bought the house a year ago. He was still Dr. Fisher’s patient at that time. Apparently, their relationship was strained. Bill had tried to sue Dr. Fisher for malpractice, without success.

When investigators searched the scene, they found bomb fragments with homemade electronics. They traced the electronics to a nearby store where Bill is a customer. They also found a metal cabinet at the scene that survived the blast. Inside the cabinet were several boxes of .38 caliber brass bullets.

So far, investigators have been unable to locate Bill for questioning.

1. In one to two sentences, explain who you think bombed Bill’s house, and why?
  2. In two to three sentences, discuss what other types of explosion or fire evidence that you might you look for within the blast radius?
  3. In a short paragraph, discuss why this incident changes or does not change your theory on Dr. Fisher’s murder?
Congratulations! Your forensic expertise has given investigators valuable information on the Dr. Fisher case. It’s only a matter of time before the culprit is behind bars.

Submit your timeline and responses to your instructor using the dropbox.
Bill did it, reasoning is he is a true incel kommando :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Bill did it, reasoning is he is a true incel kommando :feelsLSD: