Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone gibe me a quick rundown on which incel discords exists?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Including some short description how they differ.

Last edited:
discord is like (((a secret cabal))). It feels like you have all these people communicating and making decisions on some private pedo island that you aren't invited to. I suppose this feeling is in tandem with all things where you aren't invited.

I don't like discord tbh

I don't like discord tbh
Don't like it either, but for some reason people like these groups. The problem is with the never ending chatcel oppression, I have to look for new outlets. PM work avbit better, but they come with their own problems.
discord is like (((a secret cabal))). It feels like you have all these people communicating and making decisions on some private pedo island that you aren't invited to. I suppose this feeling is in tandem with all things where you aren't invited.
Tbh

Don't like it either, but for some reason people like these groups. The problem is with the never ending chatcel oppression, I have to look for new outlets. PM work avbit better, but they come with their own problems.
Is chat bad?

Discord is like friend groups

I try to pretend they don't exist because I'll never be welcome in them
I feel like you are a bit hypocrite here, trying to shield you from human contact. Our pm group seems fine.

But ye, I don't fit in most groups either

Just like social groups in real life

The difference with the group chat is that I hand selected members who are friendly to me and that I like
that’s the same way you would do a server

the incel tears discord

All discords gone or what?

Last edited:
More than you can count