Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming can someone fill me in what tf is going on here (Fallout related stuff)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
What do you need an elab on? Also that train shit actually looks pretty cool.

Still waiting for fallout 76 to happen IRL

He's playing a train mod

Do you mean what's he's talking about in the video not being invited to Fallout 76 party?

I think Bethesda doesn't like free mods maybe and that guys channel is free mods and he said he's not going to be a slut or something and just report what they tell him to or something?

What do you need an elab on? Also that train shit actually looks pretty cool.

that's Fallout 4. game runs like poop on my pc. I own it though.
Do you mean what's he's talking about in the video not being invited to Fallout 76 party?

I think Bethesda doesn't like free mods maybe and that guys channel is free mods and he said he's not going to be a slut or something and just report what they tell him to or something?

people are commenting his channel is boobie and slut clickbait. "but muh innocent children" Fallout is NOT for kids.

that's Fallout 4. game runs like poop on my pc. I own it though.

people are commenting his channel is boobie and slut clickbait. "but muh innocent children" Fallout is NOT for kids.

Oh ya lots of boob pics for video image, i remember watching some skyrim mods on his channel and they were nice. I unsubbed when he started bringing his girlfriend on stream and showing her off

Oh ya lots of boob pics for video image, i remember watching some skyrim mods on his channel and they were nice. I unsubbed when he started bringing his girlfriend on stream and showing her off

I don't understand why anyone would complain, at least about the former. asmr bitches bringing their boyfriends piss me off more for the latter.

I don't understand why anyone would complain, at least about the former. asmr bitches bringing their boyfriends piss me off more for the latter.

Bethesda is probably SJW PC, they have females working there might find his bikini videos offensive meanwhile they go on beach wearing same crap infront of little kids.

Todd apparently used the word 'degenerates' in a press conference and SJWs had a shitfit. Legion material?

Todd apparently used the word 'degenerates' in a press conference and SJWs had a shitfit. Legion material?
4c1

holy shit, I remember that cartoon, although I was getting out of cartoons when it started to air. my little brother watched it though.
it was a good show, one of my favorite cartoons tbh

dude when I was a kid, Today's Special was still on the air.

Why would Bethesda care about being "family friendly" when they make ultra violent M rated games? I remember the first time I played Fallout 3. I was 13 and it was the goriest game I had ever seen.