Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can someone explain why white features are so sought after?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Why are lighter skin tones seen as more attractive? I kept wondering about this and I heard someone say on this forum that paler skin makes it easier to spot possible blemishes, and if the lighter skin is spotless and flawless, it just makes the person that much more attractive. Skin is our biggest organ after all. With darker skin its harder to spot any possible blemishes.

I've also heard a theory that harsher and colder climates just create more attractive people. In Asia for example, Chinese, mongols, koreans and japanese are generally viewed as more conventionally attractive than people from The Philippines and Indonesia.

Can't make up for any explanation though why blue (and green) eyes are seen generally as more attractive though. Maybe blue and green eyes make it easier to spot whether a person has prominent limbal rings?

Caucasian/European facial features are typically also seen as the most attractive and I definitely can't explain that.

it attracts the eye with more visible outlines.

Because who wants to look at shit?

Worldwide rarity by the numbers.
Old cultures had peasants work outside getting sunburnt & wealthy out of the scorching sun hence generational wealth assumptions according to non white countries.
More range of variation in eye & hair colour.

IMG 2388

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hcLMJKjgdyM?si=LaBKbskzcJLy3aSR