Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Can someone explain what happened in this video?

He ejaculated on her leg. There's semen on her calf.

Oh she's actually saying "nutted". I heard nudged at first.

Oh i see, thanks for explaining it. I first thought he stole something from her.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Hilarious how she acts like something extremely painful and traumatic happened to her, isn’t it? She would be excited and happy if a Chad did something similar

tyrone nuts on foid leg and makes a run, foid being useless starts crying about it.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Hilarious how she acts like something extremely painful and traumatic happened to her, isn’t it? She would be excited and happy if a Chad did something similar
It's just semen, it washes of easily with water same with piss. I wonder how much she cleaned her leg that day.

It's just semen, it washes of easily with water same with piss. I wonder how much she cleaned her leg that day.
Yeah, lol, I bet she spent a good hour cleaning that incel cum off her leg.

Tyrone isn’t gonna cum on a random chick’s leg, lol. Tyrone would simply willingly get her to fuck
you would be surprised by a nig's low inhib tendencies.

you would be surprised by a nig's low inhib tendencies.
True. A nigger kid actually tried to steal one of my rc cars WHILE I WAS DRIVING IT the other day. Luckily I just drove it back to me quickly. I got lucky as shit though, because it ran out of nitro fuel 10 seconds later. This nigger kid had his two big brothers nearby to assist in the robbery if needed. I have to find a new parking lot to go to now until these scum people move out. They literally wait by the fence now as I drive my rc cars to steal them. No way I could win a fight against 3 of them