Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone explain to me who the Kurds are?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have always been confused on who the Kurds are, and Kurdistan.

Romney is a Zionist puppet

The Jew rat has a tight grip on the United States

They're an Iranic ethnic group from the Middle East.

They're an Iranic ethnic group from the Middle East.
First time I have heard of the term Iranic.

Forgive me, I went to public school in Burgerland. :feelsbadman:

ethnics that get shit on every time they try to carve out their own nation from Iraq/Turkey border zone. that privilege is only reserved for (((certain people)))

Kurks are a minority group primarily located in the southeastern Turkey, northern iraq, northern Syria, and Western Iran. They have been trying to form an independent nation for a while now but from I understand Kurdistan has never formally existed.

I have no clue what differentiates them from the other middle easterners in that region though:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
ethnics that get shit on every time they try to carve out their own nation from Iraq/Turkey border zone. that privilege is only reserved for (((certain people)))
Ok, I assume that is due in large part because Kurds are known to follow Christianity? And Muslim countries don't like the fact that Kurds are not Islamic. :feelshmm:

First time I have heard of the term Iranic.

Forgive me, I went to public school in Burgerland. :feelsbadman:
That just means Iranian, but I'm not referring to Iran the nation. Anthropologically speaking, any group that speaks an Iranian language (a subset of Indo-European languages) is Iranian.

Kurks are a minority group primarily located in the southeastern Turkey, northern iraq, northern Syria, and Western Iran. They haven been trying to form an independent nation for a while now but from I understand Kurdistan has never formally existed.

I have no clue what differentiates them from the other middle easterners in that region though:feelsjuice:
For real, it is so confusing, especially because the Zionist news is talking about the Kurds right now:

With love from the USA

CAIRO (Sputnik) - The US forces by mistake opened fire at 11 residential houses in the Kurdistan region of Iraq during military exercises, local authorities said on Tuesday.
"The US troops stationed at the Harir base mistakenly shelled 11 houses in the centre of the Basirma district at night during the drills," the head of the Basirma district told Iraqi broadcaster Alsumaria.
According to the official, while the houses were damaged, there are no casualties.
The Iraqi Kurdistan Region is a region of Iraq in which the Kurds - a distinct ethnic, cultural, and linguistic group located in parts of Iraq, Turkey, Syria, and Iran - practice relative political autonomy. :blackpill:

They're the solid leftovers after you heat up milk with vinegar or lemon juice to separate the whey.

You can use it to make cheese.

An ethnicity from the Middle East

I meant meds as in schizophrenia meds. The Assyrians were a Semitic people, there's no reason to assume they were the Kurds' ancestors.
Assyrians are still around, and they are separate from Kurds.

Wasn't Zyzz a Kurd?

cheese kurds?

They are the soyest ethnic group in the Middle East. They give the most rights to foids

They're modern commies. Kurds are traditionally patriarchal just like any other group in the Middle East.

Likewise, Afghanistan during the '60s and '70s was pro-women's rights and they didn't even have to wear hijab.
Everyone in the Middle East is patriarchal and controls foids. Kurds are among the most soy of them though, of course they would be more based than kaffirs :feelsjuice:

Everyone in the Middle East is patriarchal and controls foids. Kurds are among the most soy of them though, of course they would be more based than kaffirs :feelsjuice:
They still do arrange marriages and honor killings of foids.

Slaves of Jews and US.

Subhuman goat fuckers even more subhuman than gypsies. No history and culture, and won't shut the fuck up about "muh kurdistan" that doesn't even exist.