Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain to me what is happening ??

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
My mind is playing some tricks on me and everytime I fap(around 3x aday, I noticed a shift in the the way I usually perceive things.
I have no idea if it's ost nut clarity or something else but the average women is seen as 2x more attractive, 6 foot becomes fucking tall as hell to me, and I started to think that I have an extremely below average IQ.

Anxiety has also increased and I become overly sensitive to everything. Im not expecting some bs nofap shit but it's insane to me how I started to perceive things differently. Maybe it's my depression that is causing me to fap that much and I'm feeling like shit but idk....

You are out of touch

i usuallly don't believe in nofap but i feel like shit when i jack off 3-4x a day. Maybe it's something else that is causing me to fap excessively, and my anxiety started to skyrocket after faping that much tbh.
Step 1: Stop jacking off so damn much.

See if fapping only 1 time changes anything