Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone explain the thing with the ladybonersgw subreddit?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
This is pretty much the only subreddit where men can post nudes and women compliment them. Of course most of them are muscular and have abs but I've seen some chubby ones as well. And some of them don't have amazing faces. What's the deal with that? Also, yes I know there are gays there, but some are legit females

This is pretty much the only subreddit where men can post nudes and women compliment them. Of course most of them are muscular and have abs but I've seen some chubby ones as well. And some of them don't have amazing faces. What's the deal with that? Also, yes I know there are gays there, but some are legit females
Virtue signalling and larp

Gaycel spotted

Post examples I've only ever seen Hollywood actors and gigachads there.

That's the thing, the women there are rare. Just as they are in real life. Ladybonersgw is like the microcosm that proves the rule. The women might be out there, but they're hard to find.

Yeah, they are surely "ladies" but with dicks.

Can someone explain why incels focus so much time trying to analyze their enemies when it will make no difference in their life

Why are you browsing ladyboner subreddits anyways? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Can someone explain why incels focus so much time trying to analyze their enemies when it will make no difference in their life

WORDS MEAN NOTHING WHEN THEY COME FROM A FOID

Why do you guys browse naked dudes?

You gotta keep in mind that the type of foids that use reddit alot are usually sub3 landwhales.