Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain the "t. ___" meme?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
I don't know whether it originated from r/incels and as a non-OGcel I've missed the boat. I'm guessing the "t." is short for something, but what?

It's over for outoftheloopcels. :feelsbadman:

Finnish "terveisin" - "regards"
this meme is ages old tbhtbh

I still don't get it. God, the internet is such a bane. I wouldn't mind if it shut down. Permanent.

High IQ low inhib thread tbh, I too don't get it.

Idk kek. I thought it's used to show that one is low testosterone. Like in "t. cucks"

damn it's over for can't do a simple web search cels. but you gave me an excuse to post so for that i thank you. to show my thanks i will send a link

i feel like a boomer because i dont understand it either

damn it's over for can't do a simple web search cels. but you gave me an excuse to post so for that i thank you. to show my thanks i will send a link
too low iq to even comprehend what was said in the link u posted :feelsrope: it means "regards"? so t. soy cuck means regards soy cuck, doesn't make much sense ngl

too low iq to even comprehend what was said in the link u posted :feelsrope: it means "regards"? so t. soy cuck means regards soy cuck, doesn't make much sense ngl
CE19356C 0B23 4F06 AC4A E33D4E0EF0E6

Yeah... After I started lurking here in May i had to learn a bunch of new words since you guys were using words i had never heard of before

It's like "said by". So, for example, if someone says, "I wish I could have more followers on the forum" and Ritalincel said, "t.foid", Ritalincel is saying that the statement is something that a female would say.

4chan shit

The first time I saw it was when I joined incels.co, lol, I had to look it up

I thought it stood for "textbook." So for instance, when somebody posts :bluepill:s, someone else could quote "t. cuck" and it would mean "[this user is a] textbook cuck." Guess I was wrong.

t. RREEEEEEEEE