Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Can someone explain me the Zyros meme?

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Goodbye Zyros i will really miss you :(

In my opinion it is very unfair to ban someone in a such arbitrarily way

Everyone knew About his past on lookism when he joined this site, but suddenly now he gets banned???

But by the way, what does that "nigga fart" meme means?

Is it a reference because he has a nose and lip like a black guy?

Cringe Bonus: A short Tribute to Zyros:

Vampires never die

Chad face, extreme framecel.

RIP
7DAX5bO.png

gay and bluepilled shit

Its a shame what happened to him as I enjoyed some of his posts and agreed with a few of his views as well. Too bad he was bragging so much that he was eventually just dropped out of nowhere

I’ll miss his high IQ threads. Always got discussion going.

:f:

Vampires never die
He will probably come back.

You need to get to know Zyros to really understand.
The fact that he posts here is weird enough. Everything is good about him except for his very narrow shoulders (and maybe his mental health and his taste in fashion).

He has some form of "facial anorexia". He tries to max out his cheek concavity by drinking alcohol and avoiding water. Once in a while he would post a thread, being devastated about his cheeks.
Imo he is/ was one of the quirkiest members on .is

I have mixed feelings. He had some amazingly high IQ opinions and perspectives (every looks point counts) some others that were pretty dumb IMO (women should be equal), posted some interesting stuff (lookism manwha) , but the guy humblebragged like crazy also.

The thread about his ban was funny. Nigga was actually really surprised :feelskek:

He had multiple FWB in his life according to a lookism post, what the fuck was he ever doing here???

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back