Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can someone explain homosexuality to me? It seems paradoxical

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
The primary biological reason for sexuality to exist is to get people to fuck each other and make kids. So the default model of sexuality in nature is heterosexual. Consequently one can say that homosexuals are basically people whose sexualities are wired wrong due to whatever reason. And therefore they have somehow developed the opposite sex's sexuality

But.... We know that female sexuality involves taking dick while male sexuality is inherently tied to plowing pussy.These acts come naturally to people. So how does homosexuality manifest itself in a gay man? If its just the sexuality of a woman then he may want his pussy fucked by a dick. But he doesn't have a pussy, he has a dick. So how does that work? Does he want to get fucked like a woman? Does he have the sexuality of a man i.e. he wants to fuck things because he has a dick, but not women. It doesn't make sense

You can still achieve reproductive success if your siblings or people who are otherwise genetically similar to you have kids and continue their lineage. Eunuchs, monks etc were often important sociopolitical leaders in their respective societies. So biologically it's not unthinkable that non-heterosexuals would exist

@OwariDa care to shed some light on this issue.

You can still achieve reproductive success if your siblings or people who are otherwise genetically similar to you have kids and continue their lineage. Eunuchs, monks etc were often important sociopolitical leaders in their respective societies. So biologically it's not unthinkable that non-heterosexuals would exist
But that's not what I'm asking. The issue here is, what goes inside a gay man's head and how does its female sexuality manifest in a male body.

It's mostly ironic, no man is not attracted to foids.

Homosexuality comes from 2 places

1: genetic failure
Because humans are creatures like all others. We are subject to genetic differences from our parents. This can cause a number of different things, including homosexuality

2: learned
Gay people are few and far between, because of this they may feel like us (incels) and want to change that. And to change it, they try to make it more acceptable by society. Now that it's more acceptable by society, people will no longer care as much when they're kids become gay. So now the gays are trying to impression kids to become gay (as kids are more impressionable than adults)

in short, it's an ecological response to male surplus that can be spread through epigenetic stimulus(ie grooming and sexual abuse of children). in nature, it's a very rare aberration, in a society in decline, it becomes commodified and promoted as a desirable lifestyle, and becomes widespread and normalized

There were a bunch of women in the post, the guy was saying that these boomer women are not attractive, the ginger boomer woman is the last person.

The primary biological reason for sexuality to exist is to get people to fuck each other and make kids. So the default model of sexuality in nature is heterosexual. Consequently one can say that homosexuals are basically people whose sexualities are wired wrong due to whatever reason. And therefore they have somehow developed the opposite sex's sexuality

But.... We know that female sexuality involves taking dick while male sexuality is inherently tied to plowing pussy.These acts come naturally to people. So how does homosexuality manifest itself in a gay man? If its just the sexuality of a woman then he may want his pussy fucked by a dick. But he doesn't have a pussy, he has a dick. So how does that work? Does he want to get fucked like a woman? Does he have the sexuality of a man i.e. he wants to fuck things because he has a dick, but not women. It doesn't make sense
Homosexuality is absolutely ridiculous and it's basically a degenerate behavior even the ancient hebrews called it out five thousand years ago as an abomination. This problem is nothing new. Look at the collapse of the roman empire and what the average citizen was doing. Not that everybody in ancient Rome was a faggot, But they celebrated this degeneracy like we do today. In my opinion, homosexuality is a mental health disease which is developed in early childhood. Due to sexual abuse, they are gender confused, which means they believe that they are. Women trapped in men's bodies, which is why a lot of them change their sex. Some of them embrace their masculinity only for their own sexual gratification, and a lot of homosexual gratification, and a lot of homosexuality is actually a choice a lot of it is. Fear of women and fear forming a family. They also have many of them that might be an our predicament ,fellow incels, But chose to become serial sphincter sadist or sodomites That's they used to be called because they cannot attract women whatsoever Most of these though are tops as under the penetrator rather than the penetratee. Either way a lot of them do not live long they get All kinds of diseases which kills them which I find hilarious. Because I was sexually assaulted by These assholes before. I hope that aids Spreads like wildfire and I couldn't be happier. These people are mentally fucked up in the head. They want to pretend that they are women and they do not have a clear view on the natural order of things. I'm glad I am heterosexual I think god and nature about that every day.

Yes, I believe 9 times out of 10 homosexuality is a choice. You can have whatever sexual fantasies you have but to bring this into practice is a choice. There is never a baby that was born gay.

Take your pick of potential explanations that will never be scientifically researched because reasons:
> Toxoplasma Gondii
> Genetic mutation
> Result of sexual abuse as a child
> Learned behavior
> A kink, stems from sexual degeneracy
> Sensitive prostates causing men to fetishize anal insertions

Homosexual is usually coping. Men who knew they couldn’t get pussy go gay in prison (Fleece Johnson, a highly prolific prison rapist that enjoyed man butt is now married to a woman after being released).

Why wouldn’t they do it in the outside world? Only mentally strong people with good copes and a strong mentality can remain strong enough to not gayfagmax.

I have a theory that this is also extended for life times. If someone went gay in a past life, they’ll be reborn gay and enjoy men. Many of the twinks around were simply young boys who got molested in ancient greek and throughout their reincarnations they remained gay.