Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain exactly why feminism creates a shit dating market?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Can someone explain exactly why feminism creates a shit dating market?

White man's dilema: I'm in Lviv, city of some of the most beautiful white women in the world. Even though I spend most of my time in the hostel, I see over a hundred hot white women on my multiple trips to the supermarket: women whose genetics easily qualify them as wives.
Yet there's something horribly necrocritally wrong with them. Their child rate is extremely low. Among the lowest in the world, and the lowest in history. These women have plenty of wealth and freedom to choose to have kids. Their parents and grandparents own farms in the vast Ukrainian rural lands. Yet they choose to blow all their income on clothes, resturants, phones and cars.
Of course, this is a case of a modern problem that affects over 95% of the white race. In all white nations, the 'liberation of women' has resulted in mega genocide of white children that dwarfs all wars, famines and diseases in history. Not even the 13~14th century black death has killed as many people as women's lib.
After 50+ years of women lib we can see now that, given choice, white women typically choose to kill about 29/30 of their potential pregnancies.
To make sense of this choice we don't have to look hard in nature to see parallels. Females of many species have zero drive to have children; the reproduction of many species rests on the male's urge to coom inside the female and their abilty to overpower resistance from females. For exmaple no female oranutang has consented to sex in the last million years or so, the alpha orang just rapes her while she fails to resist with all her might. Mallard ducks fly until exhuasted to escape from drakes trying to bang them, eventually the drakes outlast the ducks, eventually the ducks land and the drake bangs her.

Hypergamous toilets being open about their shallowness.

You an ukrainian cel ? Brutal tbh.

Modern foid are as picky as their ancestors, but their dating pool is supposedly worlwide nowadays. Eastern and oriental women may be pedestalized, but men of the same regions are seen as feminine and beta. That dynamic is reversed in Africa though. One of the cruel irony of globalization is that old ways and cultural peculiarity have been integrated into the global market. Now everything is a market, and the market grows and grows more everyday.

Last edited:
Inflated pussy worth. Every woman taught to never settle for less than best.

A society led by men = Success
A society led by women = Failure
Enjoy the decline

White man's dilema: I'm in Lviv, city of some of the most beautiful white women in the world. Even though I spend most of my time in the hostel, I see over a hundred hot white women on my multiple trips to the supermarket: women whose genetics easily qualify them as wives.
Yet there's something horribly necrocritally wrong with them. Their child rate is extremely low. Among the lowest in the world, and the lowest in history. These women have plenty of wealth and freedom to choose to have kids. Their parents and grandparents own farms in the vast Ukrainian rural lands. Yet they choose to blow all their income on clothes, resturants, phones and cars.
Of course, this is a case of a modern problem that affects over 95% of the white race. In all white nations, the 'liberation of women' has resulted in mega genocide of white children that dwarfs all wars, famines and diseases in history. Not even the 13~14th century black death has killed as many people as women's lib.
After 50+ years of women lib we can see now that, given choice, white women typically choose to kill about 29/30 of their potential pregnancies.
To make sense of this choice we don't have to look hard in nature to see parallels. Females of many species have zero drive to have children; the reproduction of many species rests on the male's urge to coom inside the female and their abilty to overpower resistance from females. For exmaple no female oranutang has consented to sex in the last million years or so, the alpha orang just rapes her while she fails to resist with all her might. Mallard ducks fly until exhuasted to escape from drakes trying to bang them, eventually the drakes outlast the ducks, eventually the ducks land and the drake bangs her.
What, you are ukrainian?

I though Ukraine borders are closed.

I though Ukraine borders are closed.
They are not closed for foreigners. I was in Ukraine this summer.

I'm not sure from where he gets the idea that "Their parents and grandparents own farms in the vast Ukrainian rural lands". Most of those girls are poor as a church mouse. There is a huge problem with men in this country because of alcoholism, and now, because of the war, it will be even uglier.