Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can someone do a tyrone fish in India?

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
With Broderick hunter perhaps? I want to see how a good looking black guy would do in a large metro city like Mumbai or Delhi.

@Lookscel @Liszt @Aadi @Taniscel @curryfool

No.
Tfu on ugly disgusting curry whores. A Tyrone has more SMV then these goblinas. Why would anyone want to Chadfish these stinking holes is beyond me to be honest. Also it's beta Cuckoldry to waste our time running these experiments for the sole purpose of finding out how many matches they get..it's just stupid man. I don't let whores live rent free in my 160IQ brain. :dab:

No.
Tfu on ugly disgusting curry whores. A Tyrone has more SMV then these goblinas. Why would anyone want to Chadfish these stinking holes is beyond me to be honest. Also it's beta Cuckoldry to waste our time running these experiments for the sole purpose of finding out how many matches they get..it's just stupid man. I don't let whores live rent free in my 160IQ brain. :dab:
It'd be fun to see if these curry whores will reject a bbc tbh. Is dark skin really that big of falio that even gigatyrones can't compete? Would be an interesting social experiment.

It'd be fun to see if these curry whores will reject a bbc tbh. Is dark skin really that big of falio that even gigatyrone can't compete? Would be an interesting to social experiment.
He will get matches but not a lot. It's like how a Chadpreet will get matches in LA but not a lot compared to BBC and white chads.

I'm not in a metro city rn. Since there is little racial diversity in India, it'd be pretty hard to pull off a Tinder experiment like that tbh. You'd probably get better results using a really dark skinned Chadpreet

I'm not in a metro city rn. Since there is little racial diversity in India, it'd be pretty hard to pull off a Tinder experiment like that tbh. You'd probably get better results using a really dark skinned Chadpreet
What about these guys? Would they do well? Skin is dark but bones are chad tier

65399 0c38c08401f5b633ef53eeda80a3937a
89DEA82E DA51 401D 9FE6 5FCB0D6AF29D 1

I think that if you put a gigatyrone everywhere in Asia it would have not so much matches, especially in South Asia and East Asia, where people treat pale skinned people as Gods and where women spend a shitload of money to whitening the skin

Do you want a Gigatyrone getting a lot of matches?? Try Brazil or Peru!

I think that if you put a gigatyrone everywhere in Asia it would have not so much matches, especially in South Asia and East Asia, where people treat pale skinned people as Gods and where women spend a shitload of money to whitening the skin

Do you want a Gigatyrone getting a lot of matches?? Try Brazil or Peru!
Yea won't slay but I doubt they will be incels tho

Yea won't slay but I doubt they will be incels tho
Yes, i think the noodles and curries that would match with them would be only the girls that have fetish with black men and that's way more common with white girls and latinas

BBC is already a niche among white girls but I've never seen a curry girl lusting after a black guy tbh
There are 600 million Indian women, it’s almost a statistical certainty that at least 1 of them likes black men

They would get more matches in west than in asia