Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone convince me into believing in God n all dat please?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Universal consciousness is a direct observation and experience,you realize you and others are conscious so must everything be, we're moving rocks and water and fire and air, and we have feelings and we are consciousness, so everything is life is conscious too, we literally live off the sun, space is alive

Consciousn3ss is directly experienced, it is here now, it flows to speak of consciousness in all terms

Consciousness is all inclusive, every religion is right, every kind of atheist is right,a perspective of consciousness is life itself, perspective is creation and being, every spot the light shines on is valid,whether its jezus spot, jewish spot, atheist spot, for the light shining is itself the reality, if anyone were to disagree I would agree for that too is a spot to shine light on, everything is valid, everythingflows

Last edited:
sometimes I wish I could lose some IQ points to be religious again, it helps you coping

Just praise Hamlossus.

God created the universe

I'm agnostic cuz I change my mind alot about what I think.

All them temples and churches them olden days guys really built them for no reason?

Da Bible just be a lie?

All dem stories false?

(((They))) know tons of stuff that us goys don't know and theyre Satanists. The people who have the most knowledge and intelligence and rlly know how the world works n all dat believe in some sort of a god so that's one of the things that makes me think there could be a god.

Paranormal activity is another thing that makes me think stuff like a god could be real.

Reincarnation stories and NDEs also.

Also we dunno how this universe really is like I don't know whether the earth is really a spinning ball in space until I've seen it myself it could be flat we could be at the centre of the universe I don't know until I've seen proof.

Also there's tons of stuff we can't see. Like we can't see WiFi we can't see all them waves we can only see things on that certain colour spectrum we b born with there b tons of stuff we can't see with what we've been given to sense the world around.

Also what happens to all the energy we have when we die it just vanishes? That can't happen with energy energy always exists it transfers it can't just disappear.

Is this a troll post?

If not, please proceed to kill yourself immediately.

No I can't you need to do it yourself.

I'm agnostic cuz I change my mind alot about what I think.

All them temples and churches them olden days guys really built them for no reason?

Da Bible just be a lie?

All dem stories false?

(((They))) know tons of stuff that us goys don't know and theyre Satanists. The people who have the most knowledge and intelligence and rlly know how the world works n all dat believe in some sort of a god so that's one of the things that makes me think there could be a god.

Paranormal activity is another thing that makes me think stuff like a god could be real.

Reincarnation stories and NDEs also.

Also we dunno how this universe really is like I don't know whether the earth is really a spinning ball in space until I've seen it myself it could be flat we could be at the centre of the universe I don't know until I've seen proof.

Also there's tons of stuff we can't see. Like we can't see WiFi we can't see all them waves we can only see things on that certain colour spectrum we b born with there b tons of stuff we can't see with what we've been given to sense the world around.

Also what happens to all the energy we have when we die it just vanishes? That can't happen with energy energy always exists it transfers it can't just disappear.
"It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance"

According to the only God I know of, I can't even if I wanted to. It's a personal matter between you ans God .