Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone change my username? Im not a stoner anymore (stopped smoking weed)

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I started smoking weed in 2012 when everybody was against it and now all those normies that called me a druggie for smoking weed are smoking it like crazy now that its a mainstream activity for the npc's. Weed was much better back then. I havent touched it in a year so my username does not fit what i respresent anymore.

Now that its legalized the quality changed and smoking weed is garbage. Not to mention all the normies smoke that stuff now.

I want to change my name to stimulatedsperg or stimulantsperg (whichever one is better) as i have moved on from normieweed to getting incredibly stimmed off of speedy drugs like megadoses of caffeine, and adhd medication (amphetamines like vyvanse) Honestly these are much better than weed. They raise my dopamine to the point of mental ascension even though i still am too unmovitated from lack of a life to get anything done. The dopamine increase from stimulants basically gets you to trick yourself that you are feeling good even during the shittiest times.

Can someone please tag whatever mod is responsible for changing usernames and they can pick either stimulatedsperg or stimulantsperg, whichever one fits this forum better.

Ask the mods privately

Just start throwing rocks at people problem solved

Sperg is already taken though.

fox laughing GIF by Family Guy

i asked one of them