Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Can someone buy me playstation plus

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
richcels help a brocel out :cryfeels:

bumping because i still need ps plus to cope

ask your parents

how long? one year?

Richcels would rather pay for stacy's smelly rotten feet pics than ever help out a brocel. If I had the means i'd help out, but I have to say its cucked to have to pay just to play online on a console you bought. Come to PC. Much superior

ask your parents
my mom doesnt really have money
how long? one year?
id be happy with anything, one month is all i ask
Get a job or apply for NEETbuxx.

This is the better option since you're 16.
ive already tried to apply for jobs that i can get to and actually do, no luck so far
Richcels would rather pay for stacy's smelly rotten feet pics than ever help out a brocel. If I had the means i'd help out, but I have to say its cucked to have to pay just to play online on a console you bought. Come to PC. Much superior
tbh
pc isnt much of an option either. i have a "gaming" laptop that doesnt handle most games anyway

that is another possibility, but i dont have my own equipment or anything
If they own a lawn mower, ask if they can lend it to you while you do the work.
i have no skills
Just learn HTML and CSS, maybe also a little JavaScript and PHP. There are plenty of free documentation online and you can start making a very basic website from there. And it's pretty easy to start doing markup since it requires no math or anything, just know the formatting and stuff.

And once you know enough and you are confident that you are able to make a basic website you can post a gig where peeps can pay you to help make a website for them.

being a poorcel i remember only beign able to afford the monthly payment instead of the much cheaper yearly payment .
i hope i can get a job :feelsbadman:

Just go to Target or Best Buy or something. Don't they sell PSN cards?

Also mods, you should delete e-beggar threads on this forum and warn users who create them tbh.

Just go to Target or Best Buy or something. Don't they sell PSN cards?

Also mods, you should delete e-beggar threads on this forum and warn users who create them tbh.
i dont have money or the means to get there right now
:blackpill:

You're not getting anywhere in the world by begging as a subhuman incel.
This. Too bad foids can get away with asking for free shit from simps who don't know any better.

I have no money, but can we be friends on PS :feelsbadman:

Plus what?

Greedy little bastard ain't ya?

No. :feelsLSD:

I'm keeping my money to go live abroad and rot alone forever, not buy a NEET PS Plus.

@PPEcel can you help out my nigga @kanyepilled ? Please. :feelsbadman:

I'm surprised Sony fuckin' charges for online, now. I thought Nintendo were the only ones (((sour))) enough to do that.

I'm keeping my money to go live abroad and rot alone forever, not buy a NEET PS Plus.
This but staying in North America and just going into some isolated wilderness where I can live off-grid with no one bothering me.
i am not a neet, i am in high school
Maybe when the pandemic is over you could apply for a job. You'll be 18 pretty soon, anyways.
I'm surprised Sony fuckin' charges for online, now. I thought Nintendo were the only ones (((sour))) enough to do that.
Sony and XBox have always done that. Granted in the PS3 days playing games online was free but you still had PS Plus if you wanted free games and other premium shit. And Nintendo's online services used to be always free before the Switch.

Sony and XBox have always done that. Granted in the PS3 days playing games online was free but you still had PS Plus if you wanted free games and other premium shit. And Nintendo's online services used to be always free before the Switch.
See, I didn't know this. I've never owned an xbox, and from sony, I've only ever had a PS3. Nintendo switch was the first nintendo console i've owned since the wii, as well, so I've just been operating on what I have.

See, I didn't know this. I've never owned an xbox, and from sony, I've only ever had a PS3. Nintendo switch was the first nintendo console i've owned since the wii, as well, so I've just been operating on what I have.
I've owned a PS3 and a Wii and they used to allow you to play online games for free with no subscription or additional costs.

why do you not have 10 dollars? ded srs

I've owned a PS3 and a Wii and they used to allow you to play online games for free with no subscription or additional costs.
Yeah, my experience has been the same. But in recent years, of course, I've heard internet console wars arguments, and heard from people and soys (mostly soys, let's be real) playing nintendo switch complaining about having to pay for online service, and going on that xbox and playstation offer online services for free. Guess I should've done my own homework. Oops. :dab::feelsLSD::smonk:

mom doesnt have much money, i dont have any
even if i did do more chores i wouldnt get paid for them
i see. you also live with no dad? mine got kicked out jfl :feelsjuice:

and tbh i would cop for you if i didn't just drop a lot of my money a few days ago :feelsjuice:

Yeah, my experience has been the same. But in recent years, of course, I've heard internet console wars arguments, and heard from people and soys (mostly soys, let's be real) playing nintendo switch complaining about having to pay for online service, and going on that xbox and playstation offer online services for free. Guess I should've done my own homework. Oops. :dab::feelsLSD::smonk:
Yeah, I like my older consoles. Those were the days man, back when soys weren't heavy into gaming.

I mean, gaming has been invaded by soys since the Wii era, and one can make an argument that Pokémania started it since my dad bought a Game Boy Color with Pokémon Blue back when it came out in the '90s before I was born.

i see. you also live with no dad? mine got kicked out jfl :feelsjuice:

and tbh i would cop for you if i didn't just drop a lot of my money a few days ago :feelsjuice:
i see my dad once or twice a year during school breaks, he lives on the other side of the country

Yeah, I like my older consoles. Those were the days man, back when soys weren't heavy into gaming.

I mean, gaming has been invaded by soys since the Wii era, and one can make an argument that Pokémania started it since my dad bought a Game Boy Color with Pokémon Blue back when it came out in the '90s before I was born.
Yeah, that's absolutely true, and I lament the invasion of soys into my hobbies with each passing day (they've invaded metal music, as well, unfortunately). That's why I don't usually buy a whole lot of new shit. I mostly play older PC games, and emulate older nintendo games, on PC and phone. Everything has just gone to shit. It also feels like corporate greed on the other side of the coin is spiraling out of control these days, too. Developers and especially publishers are just trying to milk every little thing, and put as little effort into their games as they can get away with, which, thanks to the invading soys, they can get away with a lot.

Yeah, that's absolutely true, and I lament the invasion of soys into my hobbies with each passing day (they've invaded metal music, as well, unfortunately). That's why I don't usually buy a whole lot of new shit. I mostly play older PC games, and emulate older nintendo games, on PC and phone. Everything has just gone to shit. It also feels like corporate greed on the other side of the coin is spiraling out of control these days, too. Developers and especially publishers are just trying to milk every little thing, and put as little effort into their games as they can get away with, which, thanks to the invading soys, they can get away with a lot.
Them soys even invaded retrogaming. Nostalgia is now a normie meme and you got them buying old shit from ebay because Reddit told them it was cool to be a millennial with Peter Pan syndrome.

I'm still partial to the Game Boy Color since that's the first consoles I've ever played since I was a baby in a crib, and it would be nice to have a gf (preferably one born in the '90s) to share that hobby with me. I love games that are from before that time and I like homebrewing as well.

@Kamikaze the absolute lad did it, you guys can disregard this thread now
@iamsubhuman hopefully you didnt already buy one, sorry if you did

@Kamikaze the absolute lad did it, you guys can disregard this thread now
@iamsubhuman hopefully you didnt already buy one, sorry if you did
Now you got cucks here simping for you, boy.