Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can social anxiety ever be cured?

Used to be socially anxious. It went away after a few weeks in prison. In a non-sink-or-swim setting you have to actively work on going out and talking to people. As a human being, you're geared towards social settings instinctively, so unless you're affected you'll adapt.

The blackpill - being primarily based around biological, evolutionary, and social science - does not support social anxiety as being anything natural. You'll get better.
Interesting bro
Same for me. SSRI/SSNRI work very well, although for me personally they do tend to disable my libido.

If you have access to it I would recommend stationary therapy + medication, I've found this to be quite helpful in that it significantly improved my situation. Get on medication to fix your serotonin, socialize as much as possible and then gradually reduce the amount of medication you take.
What do you think of drinking bit of alcohol in situations like presentations and such?

Last edited: