Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can russian confirm if this it true. Men get to go inside nightclubs over girls?

Not watching that

Probably bc foids don't want to spend money on drinks and expect guys to buy them drinks

Maybe there’s a gender imbalance? I thought that wasn’t the cause for young Russians and only old ones though.

I've also heard women chase men (Indian men especially) in Russia, so yeah it's a cope.

I've also heard women chase men (Indian men especially) in Russia, so yeah it's a cope.

I was listening to this Indian guy saying it was easy in the 80s and 90s

Conceivably true because during that time in the Soviet Union there was no Hollywood media being exported there and instead they were consuming a lot of Bollywood. Unbelievable but true - some of the most popular songs and movies were Indian. An older friend of mine from Cuba studied in the Soviet Union during that time and Indian culture was a big fad.

So are russians racist towards Indians now compared to 80s and 90s?

My city says this all the time because we are a college town that there is more girls than guys and girls can't find husbands.

Meantime each time I tried to go to nightclubs or bars, it was a sausage party.. with always way more guys than girls everywhere I've went basically my entire life in my city.

location theory

[UWSL][UWSL]"Привет, Yank"[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]
[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I hear about stories about the favorable male:female ratio in Russia all the time. But it's still hard to believe. Remember this story:

total ratio is just imbalanced because of old bitches. first all the men got nuked in the great patriotic war, then all the men drank themselves to death after pidorussia collapsed in 199.

I can see the rationale behind prioritising men because:
Probably bc foids don't want to spend money on drinks and expect guys to buy them drinks
plus buying women drinks to fuck them is not "rapey" as it is in the west due to puritanical feminists

you vile lowly servile brown smelly shitskins will deny anything to keep your eternal victim status and keep whining to whitey for more gibsmedats, it is incredible. the fact just 1/10 of the world population (not niggers which there are more of, not muslims which rightly subjugated your shithole pooing subcontinent for centuries, but some mayo monkeys who don't season their food) lives this rent-free in your heads is incredible.

I never think about indian people unless I see them outside, and when I see them it always feels like watching cockroaches scurry out from under a cabinet. it's phenomenal that white women are so into bestiality that they don't feel disgust for you. I wish I could exterminate every single one of you in call of duty black ops 2

This does not make any sense to me. Straight men go to clubs to find females. The music and the drinks have always been pretenses. There is no point whatsoever to exclude females from a club, unless it's a gay club.

PS. Oh wait maybe the situation is that women are already way over-represented so the club owner wants more men in because men are the ones who spend money.

Last edited:
So are russians racist towards Indians now compared to 80s and 90s?
I don't think you cookie cutters understand how racist most people are in eastern europe :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: most people (at least in balkan) are legit fascists

"eternal victim status and keep whining to whitey for more gibsmedats"

Are you drunk or stupid? Normie curries in the U.S. don't whine. We don't have an NAACP or ADL. We let media characters of Indians slide that blacks, jews, and even hispanics never would. Lastly, we have the lowest rates of "gibsmedat" welfare. We have the highest college and graduate degree rates and the highest median household income. And on top of that we have anti-affirmative action keeping us from fully dominating engineering and medical schools - they literally keep us out with higher SAT/GRE/MCAT requirements vs. other races.
yes how curious the top percentile of an enormous population which is rapidly growing towards 2 billion and which highly disproportionately belongs to certain endogamous groups of people who have existed on the indian subcontinent (which is its own thousands of years old civilisation with its own rich history, science, mathematics and literary canon) for centuries that was able to get into the USA in the first place excels at things there, you have impressed whitey very much by pointing this out

go on and whine about what anglo saxons have done and how you need a white model gf for me for the millionth time to go with it, since we've now established that you're so much not like the other browns