Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can rice-cels get laid if there are no white chads around?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
How easy is it for a normie, 5'8 asian in Thailand or even Vietnam to fuck a girl on his looks level?

I know tourism is basically destroyed at the moment so surely asian guys should be slaying mad pussy in their own countries?

Over for them

How easy is it for a normie, 5'8 asian in Thailand or even Vietnam to fuck a girl on his looks level?

I know tourism is basically destroyed at the moment so surely asian guys should be slaying mad pussy in their own countries?

Well, based on the enormous populations/birth rates of those countries, I’d say it was fairly easy even WITH white men there.

Well, based on the enormous populations/birth rates of those countries, I’d say it was fairly easy even WITH white men there.

Birth rates are all super low now except in the poorest one, Philippines

My guess is the parts of africa with social media now have low birth rates too but they're too unorganized to record birth rates

they've doing that for centuries
even now they still reproduce

Birth rates are all super low now except in the poorest one, Philippines

My guess is the parts of africa with social media now have low birth rates too but they're too unorganized to record birth rates

I’m not buying it. Like even on the news or documentaries when they interview some 1/10 manlet guy and his family, they live in some shack and he sells squid for a living or whatever but he still has a looksmatch wife with 28 children. His white male looksmatch in a western feminist country posts here.

With enough money no matter how deformed you look, they will eventually accept your deal

Asian cultures already accept western values thus its Chang/chad/tyrone only

30% of asian women have stated that they do not find asian men attractive
no race is like that except theirs

maybe

but only normie rices. For ricecels it's over anyway and it's even more over now that Asian countries are adopting western values & lifestyles