Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can psychedelics make you more low inhib?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Did they help any mentalcels out there? If so, which kind? LSD, psilocybin, DMT, etc.?

Yes bro. I’m way more open and talkable when I’m on acid or shrooms and I’m usually a very quiet and reserved person.

Drugmaxxing is legit.

Lsd, weed, mushrooms

I think if you want a more permanent cure however, DMT and peyote would do the trick

not at all while on them i barely wanted to talk and definitely don't want to talk to strangers and as much as people say its life changing it didn't change my life much and I've done it five times and have hallucinated really hard. i would suggest alcohol.

Lsd, weed, mushrooms

I think if you want a more permanent cure however, DMT and peyote would do the trick
Yeah i was looking for more permanent tbh tbh ngl
not at all while on them i barely wanted to talk and definitely don't want to talk to strangers and as much as people say its life changing it didn't change my life much and I've done it five times and have hallucinated really hard. i would suggest alcohol.
no permanent effects? that was really what I was looking for, not in the moment. In the moment, yeah, I would prob just drink.

Yeah i was looking for more permanent tbh tbh ngl

no permanent effects? that was really what I was looking for, not in the moment. In the moment, yeah, I would prob just drink.
definitely didn't cure my awkwardness. only long lasting effect is that i realized my interpretation of reality is fragile.

what do you mean by fragile?
Lsdcel

i want to avoid others as much as i can when im on acid
and as much as people say its life changing it didn't change my life much and I've done it five times and have hallucinated really hard.
same. sober -> back to normal

i didn't get the "ego death" thing that people talk about even when taking five tabs either

i want to avoid others as much as i can when im on acid

same. sober -> back to normal

i didn't get the "ego death" thing that people talk about even when taking five tabs either
yup i heard colors and saw my face on a sperm cell impregnating my mother and i still feel like it didn't change my life much

I mindlessly babble while on shrooms so no

How do you find someone who will sell you shrooms as a friendless incel?

Mmmm....what is you get the low-inhibition you desire and cold-approach an oncoming bus.

I'd assume so