Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can people stop trolling?

Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
stop pretending... it's not even funny anymore

1) JBW and BBC copes

just read a thread where ethnics claimed this guy mogs them because he's white:

joshua-glen-box-jpg.23159

now we all know that's bullcrap but people still insist on coping because they enjoy being victims of everything.

then we have the opposite where people say "just be black bro" then they post a black guy that looks like this:
13cb16b9b16a8a3ca3a85bb7c88c1d48.jpg

2) "if you dont have my exact problem, you're a fakecel" or "everyone else is a volcel but me"

it's gotten to the point where if your mom's placenta sent you nutrients while you were in the womb, you're a fakecel and if you didn't knock out your mum at birth and rape her as a newborn baby, you're a volcel.

what the fuck is all this bullshit where there is a quest to be the only incel left standing?

3) stormfrontcels, nazicels and racistcels are just coping, which is fine as long as they admit it.

chads of any race don't give a fuck what women fucks who because they get to fuck who they want anyway.
in fact it seems Chad and Tyrone just team up.

only men who women want nothing to do with anyway, would care if some other hoe is mudsharking when she wouldn't like you anyway (and why would you like someone who wouldn't like you). people like the racepill and the blackpill but as soon as it's a Chad, asians go mad and whine saying their asian women are being stolen from them. Then when it's Tyrone, nazicels cope and cry about their white women being stolen from them. but the truth is nothing is being stolen from you because you didn't have anything.

this is the sort of shit that makes people misrepresent us and they're gonna keep doing it until everything we say is dismissed as meaningless.

I have never seen a nigger that looked even close to that in my life. What a god-damn cope thread.

it's gotten to the point where if your mom's placenta sent you nutrients while you were in the womb, you're a fakecel and if you didn't knock out your mum at birth and rape her as a newborn baby, you're a volcel.
kek

can people stop trolling?
No. Until there wouldn't be a direct ban for these absurd "noseless mogs me, JBW" or "BBC just be thug bro" statements, it's never goind to happen.

I have never seen a nigger that looked even close to that in my life. What a god-damn cope thread.
true most niggas dont look like that doesn't mean there isn't a ton of them.

High IQ, welcome back Spidey

These forums are based around escalation.

3) stormfrontcels, nazicels and racistcels are just coping, which is fine as long as they admit it.

chads of any race don't give a fuck what women fucks who because they get to fuck who they want anyway.
in fact it seems Chad and Tyrone just team up.

only men who women want nothing to do with anyway, would care if some other hoe is mudsharking when she wouldn't like you anyway (and why would you like someone who wouldn't like you). people like the racepill and the blackpill but as soon as it's a Chad, asians go mad and whine saying their asian women are being stolen from them. Then when it's Tyrone, nazicels cope and cry about their white women being stolen from them. but the truth is nothing is being stolen from you because you didn't have anything.

Top tier IQ.

You completely missed his point.

List of trolls:
  • JBW memers. Acting like there isn't a billion+ curries and asians because they fuck each other silly all day. You're a joke.
  • "Mogs me" shitposters. You aren't funny or original. Stop it.
  • Gaslighting trolls who post contrarian bullshit for the sake of argument and reactions. Go take it to Reddit you neckbeards.
  • LARPers, fakecels, bullshitters, IT / reddit false flag'ers: how pathetic do you have to be to lie to or try to impress a community of virgins online? Beyond pathetic

lol, I was obviously joking when I said that this guy mogs me because he is white

i'm actually a deep level larp. i've been larping in real life as low iq for 13 years in order to infiltrate movements across the itnernet to push people to sedition while larping as chad who larps online as a incel who larps in real life as low iq to normies while larping as a patriotic american to the CIA while larping to the chads and stacies as a actual chad but in reality im in to deep in the larps i've lost my mind and i don't know what my original mission is

i'm actually a deep level larp. i've been larping in real life as low iq for 13 years in order to infiltrate movements across the itnernet to push people to sedition while larping as chad who larps online as a incel who larps in real life as low iq to normies while larping as a patriotic american to the CIA while larping to the chads and stacies as a actual chad but in reality im in to deep in the larps i've lost my mind and i don't know what my original mission is
lol literally

250px-Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg

Lol @ Chad and Tyrone "teaming up" fucking LOL.

Fool posts a picture of Nick Bloatman and some jungle-looking man and this is somehow supposed to prove... what? That different ethnicities have not spent the better part of human history fighting and slaughtering each other? That race is some sort of cope and science is wrong?

If I woke up as a Chad tomorrow I would not "team up" with Tyrone I would team up with other Chad's and go around killing Tyrones.

"Nazicel" fucking LOL at this bluepilled forum.

tennantlaughinghysterical.gif

Lol @ Chad and Tyrone "teaming up" fucking LOL.

Fool posts a picture of Nick Bloatman and some jungle-looking man and this is somehow supposed to prove... what? That different ethnicities have not spent the better part of human history fighting and slaughtering each other? That race is some sort of cope and science is wrong?

If I woke up as a Chad tomorrow I would not "team up" with Tyrone I would team up with other Chad's and go around killing Tyrones.

"Nazicel" fucking LOL at this bluepilled forum.

lmao Nick Bloatman, i like that.

why are you trying to make it out like there's been some infinity war LMFAO, you've been in your basement while people are going out to real wars but yeah of course you would be slaughtering negroids in the jungle, of course...

Since when have white and blacks spent the majority of human history slaughtering each other? Europeans (portuguese) only started to explore Sub-Saharan African in the 15th century and only started colonising it around 1870s... Even slavery wasn't some big battle, it was heavily one-sided and whites basically just took what they wanted. You have no sense of time if you think is 'the better part of human history'.

Race is a cope, if you still care about it on this site. We are incels not anthropologists and scientific racism was debunked ages ago.

Notice how you say what you are going to do, but the truth is you can never be a Chad, because Chads DON'T CARE. Their genes will be spread regardless. How come all the other Chads aren't spending their lives killing Tyrones? Because Tyrones are not even a threat to them spreading their seed... You are a weaker and lesser male than the Tyrone that is why you want to take him out.

Left guy would get at least twice the matches of right guy.

probs just do a tinder experiment.

Stopped reading here. LOL.

Race. Is. Everything. It's a feeling deep within my bones.

and tyrone still creampies your whole family tree. jfl at saying you feel it in your bones when they're all recessed.

btw, "stopped reading here" isn't a rebuttal or an argument but I don't wanna destroy your cope, so go on your way.

lol literally

you people laugh but its no joke. i'm literally controlling this whole forum through tactical posting, subversion, and by sending high frequency telekenises signal through your computers and routers. if i wanted to i could use my brain waves to induce a state of schizophrenia or spontaneous combustion onto you from millions of miles away (fyi im posting from a 4th dimensional plane and part of my psyche is in your retarded 3rd dimensional plane which took over doktordooms actual body at birth)

you people laugh but its no joke. i'm literally controlling this whole forum through tactical posting, subversion, and by sending high frequency telekenises signal through your computers and routers. if i wanted to i could use my brain waves to induce a state of schizophrenia or spontaneous combustion onto you from millions of miles away (fyi im posting from a 4th dimensional plane and part of my psyche is in your retarded 3rd dimensional plane which took over doktordooms actual body at birth)

I found just what you need.

lol

you think im gonna click that link? jokes on you kid i invented those tactis and you fakecels just adopted THEM. step up your game your cointelpro tactics were literally invented by me.

jokes on you im your leader your my slave and you dont realize it. its ok though the day i reveal myself to the world you'll be apart of my flock that i'll save from physical/spiritual/brainwave genocide

probs just do a tinder experiment.

and tyrone still creampies your whole family tree. jfl at saying you feel it in your bones when they're all recessed.

btw, "stopped reading here" isn't a rebuttal or an argument but I don't wanna destroy your cope, so go on your way.

The reason why Chad's are not killing blacks or vocally racist, is because society has tamed the man.

It has nothing to do with Chad's being "happy" you fool.

Let's rewind 150 years and Nick Bloatman would not be posing in front of the pool, rather, he would be posing in front of this:

Black-lynching.png

What we see in the West today is completely unnatural and will definitely not last forever.

Keep up the coping Mr. Race-has-been-debunked.

Last edited:
The reason why Chad's are not killing blacks or vocally racist, is because society has tamed the man.

It has nothing to do with Chad's being "happy" you fool.

Let's rewind 150 years and Nick Bloatman would not be posing in front of the pool, rather, he would be posing in front of this:

Black-lynching.png

But keep up the coping Mr. "Race has been debunked"

You're the strawman king, I never said it was because Chads were happy or that race had been debunked.

People only got lynched when they did something out of turn, what has that got to do with Chads not caring about Tyrones? To disprove, you posted a whole crowd of pussies that can't even follow their own law with an orderly trial and have to do a 60 v 2 on two negroids. LMFAO at your IQ.

The JBW meme is ridiculous, but that’s why others (inc me) started the JBB and JBE memes (to make fun of the JBW nonsense).

My words are at times harsh, but I have no other option when fools like @Spidey spout gibberish. Ethnics reading this please do not get me wrong:

I love all races and all ethnicities. Very serious. I wish them the best (within their own confined homelands)

This forum would be dead without trolling