Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Can one of YOU translate this?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Red Fascist
-

Hello, viewers.

I'm here walking with my lover while my boyfriend Chad is away for a few days. I miss him, but he also enjoys my dog's big cock.

Don't fall for her trad larp. She's a whore, probably fucked already few niggers like a true German foid and that dog too.

Don't make me watch such a crap.
I cannot say in proper English how much I'm hating these fucking, retarded times we have to live in and how much I hate such self-absorbed (selbstverliebt?) bitches who have nothing better to do than put their stupid faces with that 10,000 cock-stare into the cameras of their phones begging for attention and validation.
I would hit that shitphone right outta her filthy hands and kick that dumb mutt that she's going to fuck later in the evening (in GTA V).

I cannot say in proper English how much I'm hating these fucking, retarded times we have to live in and how much I hate such self-absorbed (selbstverliebt?) bitches who have nothing better to do than put their stupid faces with that 10,000 cock-stare into the cameras of their phones begging for attention and validation.
I would hit that shitphone right outta her filthy hands and kick that dumb mutt that she's going to fuck later in the evening (in GTA V).

Don't fall for her trad larp. She's a whore, probably fucked already few niggers like a true German foid and that dog too.
True. Any foid who make such dumb videos with that 1 million Chad-dick and dog-cock-stare is an absolute filthy whore.

True. Any foid who make such dumb videos with that 1 million Chad-dick and dog-cock-stare is an absolute filthy whore.
She should shit out blonde blue eyed babies like AK-47, but whores herself on insta and probably fucks that dog. Sad

“I just fucked 100 chads and Tyrone’s today teehee pay thousands of dollars for my meatbags on onlyfans am a lonely young lady teehee”

Stick a pipe bomb between her tits (seven days to die)

it's german just google translate

She should shit out blonde blue eyed babies like AK-47, but whores herself on insta and probably fucks that dog. Sad
Really sad. :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: corrupted by social media and these sick times

“Trad wife” means ex-whore who thinks it would be funny to Betabux and cuck a conservative

Pisses me off. I hate white women for falling for this trap

Truth nuke
They get a sadistic pleasure from it. They like the idea of a traditional man taking care of them whilst they know that they’ve fucked a 100 BBCs and that information would drive him to suicide

Translation:
"Are you single?
Yes.
Think about it for a moment ("Gehe einen Moment in Dich", it's like "take a moment of silence and peace and think about some things")
Are you happy with your life and with yourself?
Now you can have a happy relationship. You don't have to change for anyone.
Now you can share your happiness with someone."

You're welcome.