Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can one of you mentalcels make a video describing your situation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I didn't think manlets had it as bad as incels w ugly face until I watched The Truth Hurts' video on his bullying story and the way he gets treated due to his height and body harmony n all dat

To me rn mentalcels honestly seem like fakecels or just standardcels or nearcels or whatever the fuck they're called.

One of u mentalcels needs to make a vid or thread describing Ur situation cuz me and many other ppl don't understand u lot and it would help give ppl a better understanding of mentalcels n all dat

If a thread or yt vid has already been made of this den link it pls

tenor.gif

doxx thread inc

isnt the definition of mentalcel to be able to have woman by your looks but you are just too socially retarded/ strange whatever to spark interest in the foid.. whats so hard to understand?

Mentalceldom just means you don't have the social skills necessary to be in a social circle or have friends.

isnt the definition of mentalcel to be able to have woman by your looks but you are just too socially retarded/ strange whatever to spark interest in the foid.. whats so hard to understand?
So the thing with mentalcels is that they're mentally retarded as well as the fact that even if the weren't, they'd be to ugly for gf

So the thing with mentalcels is that they're mentally retarded as well as the fact that even if the weren't, they'd be to ugly for gf
they are essentially normie looking, so not attractive, but could get a gf if they were able to jump through all the social hoops

I'm tall and have an average face at least. But I act very autistic to the point that women are just repulsed by me. It's important to be social, but I get why people here would say "all about looks". You never get out of your basement.

One thing is true though, autistic chad will get laid, he will just be seen as quirky and funny.

can't you read mate? No, would they be normal in their behaviour they'd at least have a chance for non landwhales/normal woman...

can't you read mate? No, would they be normal in their behaviour they'd at least have a chance for non landwhales/normal woman...
Can u edit dis I think u made a grammatical error I genuinely don't understand wot u sayin

I'm 21 year old khhv wageslave living with my mom

they are essentially normie looking, so not attractive, but could get a gf if they were able to jump through all the social hoops
So social circle + jester maxx?

I'm 21 year old khhv wageslave living with my mom
So brutal that hypergamy is even present in the animal kingdom. First monkeys, kangaroos and now penguins.

It won't be entertaining man. Us TRUE mentalcels have issues with how out synapses our wired, made worse by negative reinforcement from foids.

It's not like we sit around sperging out or doing rain man shit, the issue is we can't go and talk to women. I've been on flights with friends uglier than me, where they've picked up the air hostess, and they are sending them nudes hours later, similar with waitresses arranging to meet them afterwards, and it's not like I don't see what they do, and am not high IQ enough to copy, it's the fact that our brains have this block, and therefore don't let us do this. It's probably a defence mechanism idk, because putting ourselves in that situation is exposing to some primeval danger, and out brain makes us avoid that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back