Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can normies please stop bringing poopydick to this forum, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST BAN FURRIES ALEREDY!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Demigod
★★★★★
It makes me sick to know that people are attracted to scat aka assholes which is exit only poohole, I see furries @blackedpiller for example

I see this shite: https://incels.is/threads/am-i-volcel-for-not-going-after-my-trans-indian-friend.505784/

And i see normies egging us on by lurkers from IT, Im tired of it.

Capture

just want to rot with you brocels in peace :feelsaww:

Orientation Acceptance AC2018

They are more accepting of gay than straight! :feelsohgod::feelshehe: Feggets

When compared with the general population, homosexuality and bisexuality are over-represented in the furry fandom[14] by about a factor of 10. Of the adult US population, about 3.1% of those polled identify as bisexual, 1.4% as gay[dubious – discuss], and 0.7% as lesbian[dubious – discuss] according to a 2020 Gallup update.[42] In contrast, according to four different surveys 14–25% of the fandom members report homosexuality, 37–52% bisexuality, 28–51% heterosexuality, and 3–8% other forms of alternative sexual relationships.[16][17][43][44]

52% BISEXUALITY MEANING THEY ALSO LOVE POOPYDICK!

Last edited:
I gave a nigger my fever today.

Lol poopydick

Furry is also assosiated highly with the LGBTQ, Just goto any furry in VRchat and say faggots are stupid and they will get flying mad, I started blasting moonman and Erika, Eventually got blocked JFL

@Trannydestroyer, Get in here! Destroy these 2 troons!

@blackedpiller and @NothinButAComedy

Oh I thought you meant all anal (straight) but I read your post more carefully. That’s gross
And to think they get a whole month to flex they like scat, While straight men never get a suicide awareness day, Maybe 1 time a year!

And to think they get a whole month to flex they like scat, While straight men never get a suicide awareness day, Maybe 1 time a year!
Seriously… especially us who are single and alone, struggling to get relationships. Meanwhile “Pride month” is just a month of valentines days.

Seriously… especially us who are single and alone, struggling to get relationships. Meanwhile “Pride month” is just a month of valentines days.
FOR POOPYDICK that is! Meanwhile we rot in fear and loneliness!

@Trannydestroyer, Get in here! Destroy these 2 troons!

@blackedpiller and @NothinButAComedy
@blackedpiller @NothinButAComedy off to the gulags buddy boyos

Based, You should sneeze on them!
I haven't had any sneezing, just coughing. Also it's his fault he's infected, since he asked me for a fist bump. He's also doing a part-time job at a grocery store, so he's going to infect everyone with my virus:feelsohh:.

@blackedpiller @NothinButAComedy off to the gulags buddy boyos
BASED!

Yesterday was the worst day of my life, Chronic pain, Mental pain, And sleeplessness all at once, I decided to endure it for 22 hours staying awake, That was also a reason i stayed awake, I sat through it all like a vietnam war flashback!

I haven't had any sneezing, just coughing. Also it's his fault he's infected, since he asked me for a fist bump. He's also doing a part-time job at a grocery store, so he's going to infect everyone with my virus:feelsohh:.
I give delivery drivers a fist bump every now and then, I just wash my hands afterwards

I give delivery drivers a fist bump every now and then, I just wash my hands afterwards
I don't think he's going to wash his hands.

“I feel like most people in furry are LGBT at this point,” said Boobun, one of the convention’s honored guests who has been a furry for 25 years. “It’s incredibly connected just because furry is so welcoming. So if you’re not welcome at home because you are a woman who loves a woman or a man who loves a man, or you’re trans or whatever you are, furry will take you.”

I'm not a furry but let them cope. Being an incel makes you do these things.

Where does it say that in the graph?
Dont believe me? Go to the furry hideout in VRchat! Its a shithole full of liberals and furries and troons and gays and full of LGBTQ flags!

Dont need a VRheadset!

My pride! by SquishyFrogg0 on DeviantArt

These faggots! This is theyre logo BTW!

Last edited:
No, furries should not be banned

Agreed @TheProphetMuscle these degenerates need perma

Furries are not apart of the LGBTQ
L = Lesbian
G = Gay
B = Bisexual
T = Trabs
Q = Queer

There is no mention of furries

Attachments

• IMG_6331.png
    IMG_6331.png
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6332.png
    IMG_6332.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6333.png
    IMG_6333.png
    596.9 KB · Views: 4
Dont believe me? Go to the furry hideout in VRchat! Its a shithole full of liberals and furries and troons and gays and full of LGBTQ flags!

Dont need a VRheadset!

These faggots! This is theyre logo BTW!
It’s because of how the furry fandom is structured, LGBTQ is a majority.

It’s like Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany = Furry fandom
Aryan citzen = homosexuals furries
Jewish citzen = hetrosexual furries

It just means heterosexual furries are more discriminated against in the fandom. You won’t see a Jewish flag in Nazi germany, you will see Nazi flags.

@Lonelyus
I have responded

No, furries should not be banned
Aren't you literally the only furry in this forum?... Why is @Lonelyus getting his panties popped on, because of one furry?

Aren't you literally the only furry in this forum?... Why is @Lonelyus getting his panties popped on, because of one furry?
no there are multiple furries on this forum.

Also furries being on this forum is nothing new we had @Speedloader and he was a 2019 users

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back