Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can Normie Tier Autistic Men Be Socially or Sexually Successful?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I'm not talking about autistic chads or gigachads, but your typical normie looking autist. I have read many examples of autists having friends, social circle, girlfriends, being married or having kids on places like Quora, Wrong-Planet and r/Aspergers. Of course there is a vastly larger portion of autistic men without friends or women than NT men, but even in that middle aged study something like 55% of autists had lost their virginity. So the question becomes is being autistic and normie tier worse than being sub4 and NT?

@Insomniac can high functioning aspie be successful

Even if they could, it would be impossible for it to not be cucked and unsatisfying.

I guess if you sportmaxx or sciencemaxx or whatever. Basically doing something that you can do alone and you don't need approval of other people but at the same time it's still something that is very respected by society.

The problem is even if you get somewhat socially accepted, all your social interactions are still going to be weird at best and ultimate cringe at worst. You're never going to be really accepted by modern Westerners. If you try to build something with a woman it won't last.

It's highly unlikely. Being normie tier in looks makes social skills an absolute MUST, so autism is basically a death blow to ones chances.

Plus many of the "autists" on reddit are self-diagnosed special snowflakes so take them with a grain of salt.