Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can non-binary or transgender people be incel?

are they incel

• Total voters
P

PaintedCelldom

Banned
-
People in my college believe that they can be both incel and those things so what are your view points on this? I personally disagree

trannys are embraced in western culture especially in liberal cities they have it much better than heterosexual males

People in my college believe that they can be both incel and those things so what are your view points on this? I personally disagree
Your college mates know what incels are? What is this? 4Chan Tech University?

They often look like they should by any reasonable measure, but it seems they find people who do not care, so no.

only straight males can be incel

I dont think so.

I would say yes given that I've seen some BUTT-UGLY trannies, but 1.) Normies accept and even like them (though this wasn't the case a mere 5 or so years ago, trust me) and 2.) As most of them are gay, they are not subjected to nearly as much lookism from potential mates as straight males. Gay dudes, much like straight dudes, will fuck ANYTHING.

Go on CL casual encounters if you really think there aren't plenty of horny weirdos wanting to fuck a nonpassable man-monster.

I don't know

Yes, but only if

1. They are FtM
2. They are a non-passable MtF

If they are a passable MtF, they cannot be incel even if they are very ugly.

Stupid inceltears gender lgtbq wuestion to screenshot.

"Muh intolerance is the reason youre incel"

Ban

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Only biological males can be incels.

Stop using SJW bullshit terms like 'non-binary'.

What is a non binary gender?