Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can never understand the obsession men today have with big boobs

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I don’t like them at all seriously. It’s not cope I just think at a certain point it looks fake and stupid and completely unproportional. I actually prefer women with smaller boobs because I think they are “cuter” in a ways. I think a lot of women who are facially pretty ugly get thirsted after by simps just because of their boobs and ass. I have always cared about eyes, hair, and the face in general more.

553678B5 2D4F 4FAC AF7E 53CC2DE0BD53

I was always an ass man and will continue to be an ass man

a lot of "ass vs boobs" talk comes form men who are basing it all on pictures theyve seen online, and not practical experience (so to say). i therefore remain neutral.

Cope, you want (in theory) your offspring to be well nourished right? Makes sense to me tbh.

a lot of "ass vs boobs" talk comes form men who are basing it all on pictures theyve seen online, and not practical experience (so to say). i therefore remain neutral.

I don’t like them at all seriously. It’s not cope I just think at a certain point it looks fake and stupid and completely unproportional. I actually prefer women with smaller boobs because I think they are “cuter” in a ways. I think a lot of women who are facially pretty ugly get thirsted after by simps just because of their boobs and ass. I have always cared about eyes, hair, and the face in general more.
Ok GrAYcel

most people seem to like ass more tbh

I don't know. I love ass and titties (in theory, of course)

Face matters alot less to me

Always preferred ass, but a flat/barely there chest does nothing for me. My doll has big in both areas, but they have them with the same size ass but smaller boobs and it just doesn't look right.

Anything is better than feet though. :feelspuke:

OP is the biggest volcel on this site

Cope, you want (in theory) your offspring to be well nourished right? Makes sense to me tbh.
Bigger breasts don't produce more milk, they indicate high estrogen levels, meaning the female is ready to breed, much like masculine faces in men, they are not practical, but signify high testosterone levels

I like big boobs

I was always an ass man and will continue to be an ass man
This tbh.Breasts has to be appropriate in size for me, after a certain size it just looks like you're deformed tbh, let alone most of big breasted women are just fat as fuck.A good round butt and skinny body is perfection

tbh, I appreciate face and body more than le tits and ass

duno they just make my dick hard

Smoll boobs ok, big boobs ok. What about that obsession with big asses, better say

I like big tits don't know why

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back