Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can neurotypicals be trucels?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you are NT, you can just be first by being popular in highschool, therefore making you not a KHHV and not a trucel.This proves that NTs on this forum are volcels for not statusmaxxing in HS for JBs who have lower standards. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
no they can't. There were many here and they are all gone wkthkn a year at best. @carticel was one @ currtzoomer comer. and a bunch of others who I forgot. to be a true incel you must not only be ugly but socially retarded

no they can't. There were many here and they are all gone wkthkn a year at best. @carticel was one @ currtzoomer comer. and a bunch of others who I forgot. to be a true incel you must not only be ugly but socially retarded
There was also ScornedStoic, every popular and NT user here ultimately gets banned. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

There was also ScornedStoic, every popular and NT user here ultimately gets banned. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

He is, along with FullTimeLoser, BornToLose, and others, on Neets.net.

If you're NT and only slightly ugly or average i don't wanna hear it :feelsseriously:

no. being NT means u can get women

Yes but only if you are poor and very ugly

If you are NT in highschool you can basically have life on autopilot. If you are not the target of exclusion things are very easy for you. I have had guys in high school that were worse looking than me and they get girls out of nowhere. These guys don't worry for a second about things like self improving, they just live the normie life

Well if you NT and ugly as hell yeah :feelsaww: NT is important but looks is above everything else :feelsaww:

If you are NT in highschool you can basically have life on autopilot. If you are not the target of exclusion things are very easy for you.
I was the target of exclusion, just for being NT, short, and ugly. My looks are far worse than my autism though, but it definitely contributes. :feelsrope:

If you're NT and ugly, yes

Being NT means nothing if you are ugly

Unless they are very short or ugly a big resounding no !

Unless they are very short a big resounding no !
Cope, I’ve seen 5’1-5’2 midgets with beckies in HS, just be first is very real.
If you are NT in highschool you can basically have life on autopilot. If you are not the target of exclusion things are very easy for you. I have had guys in high school that were worse looking than me and they get girls out of nowhere. These guys don't worry for a second about things like self improving, they just live the normie life
:yes::feelsohgod:

Being NT means nothing if you are ugly
Yes it does retard, it’s a complete death sentence. How are supposed to meet foids other than online where they are lookist as hell? :feelstastyman:

Cope, I’ve seen 5’1-5’2 midgets with beckies in HS, just be first is very real.

:yes::feelsohgod:
And I've seen guys with ugly faces have girls attracted to them? I guess it's just anecdotal evidence Vs anecdotal evidence at this point.

Not all Neurotypicals are in the top 20% of popular kids. Sure they're not in the bottom 20% either, but they're still in the middle invisible 60% of not popular and not unpopular men.

Neurotypical men have a lower looks threshold than us Autistic men, though still a higher looks threshold than men with ADHD.

Being NT doesn't automatically make you a Chad, one theme I've noticed here is that a lot of Incels think that it's "that one thing that makes me an Incel", I've seen Autistic men ascend that had stats that were better than me in other regards. It's not just your face, personality, race, height, eye colour, dick-size, Etc. It's a combination of multiple factors and no amount of good personality will compensate for it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yes it does retard, it’s a complete death sentence. How are supposed to meet foids other than online where they are lookist as hell? :feelstastyman:
The fact that you are getting so emotional says everything.

Last edited: