Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can men stop calling vaginas “roast beef”??

maybe they should stop fucking dogs jf
⠄⠄⠄⢰⣧⣼⣯⠄⣸⣠⣶⣶⣦⣾⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⢸⡇⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⠿⠿⠶⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣄⢀⡅⢠⣾⣛⡉⠄⠄⠄⠸⢀⣿⠄
⠄⠄⢀⡋⣡⣴⣶⣶⡀⠄⠄⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⣿⢃⣤⣄⣀⣥⣿⣿⠄
⠄⠄⢸⣇⠻⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⢀⣠⡌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⢀⢸⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣬⣙⣛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡍⠄⠄⢀⣤⣄⠉⠋⣰
⠄⣼⣖⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢇⣿⣿⡷⠶⠶⢿⣿⣿⠇⢀⣤
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣥⣴⣿⡗
⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄
⢸⣿⣦⣌⣛⣻⣿⣿⣧⠙⠛⠛⡭⠅⠒⠦⠭⣭⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠄
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⠈⢋⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣵⣾⠃⠄
⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⣴⣿⣶⣄⠄⣴⣶⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢻⣿⣿⣿⠄⣿⣿⡀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠞⢿⣿⣿⡄⢿⣿⡇⣸⣿⣿⠿⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⣿⣿⣾⣦⡙⠻⣷⣾⣿⠃⠿⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⣴
⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣮⣥⣒⠲⢮⣝⡿⣿⣿⡆⣿⡿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿

If they stop bullying non sex-haver men, maybe yes.
But as they won't do their part, we'll continue.

roast beef foids are so disgusting i hate them

She gives off major rotten fish vibes

Coming from the gender that mocks manlets and demeans every subhuman dicklet into oblivion :feelstastyman: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
yes. If they didn't fucking want us manlets dead 24/7 maybe just maybe we could agree to a truce. But that will never happen.

yes. If they didn't fucking want us manlets dead 24/7 maybe just maybe we could agree to a truce. But that will never happen.
Yeah, pretty sure no one would jab at foid flaws if they were more respectful as human beings to non-chad males

Them insults are all fun and games when no one punches back, but the minute someone checks them for being fatties or having roastbeef flaps, the sky falls on them with grief about their unchangeable reality :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Sure, when roasties stop being shallow whores. :feelsjuice:

They should say the same about short guys. You know the ones being made fun of for being healthy and normal.

You get what you deserve.
:yes: Retaliation is always 100% justified. :feelsjuice:

Yeah, pretty sure no one would jab at foid flaws if they were more respectful as human beings to non-chad males

Them insults are all fun and games when no one punches back, but the minute someone checks them for being fatties or having roastbeef flaps, the sky falls on them with grief about their unchangeable reality :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
:yes:

If they stop bullying non sex-haver men, maybe yes.
But as they won't do their part, we'll continue.
We will keep moving forward.
157 1

Ok guys now we know what meme to spam everywhere

Honestly I'm so glad to find something that hurts foids

gonna spam roast beef in my posts now just to hurt foids, hopefully they commit suicide in despair reading me write roast beef

Not a roastbeef unless roasted by someone

Women have no problem hating on uncircumcised men or guys with small penises but they'll cry if you call them roasties