Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can low IQ incel compensate with willpower?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Let's say you're incel with low IQ. But you decide to just focus on success and nothing else, study day and night, work day and night while others are partying and having sex and shit. Can you overcome your limitations with this and succeed, or is willpower just not enough no matter how hard you try if you have a low IQ?

no, noone wants to hire a subhuman. just ldar if you are incel

Probably not if you are low IQ then you are screwed and you might as well not waste your time.

Probably not if you are low IQ then you are screwed and you might as well not waste your time.
Yeah over for fellow low iqcels.

If you have a low iq you can only learn things that you find REALLY interesting

Let's say you're incel with low IQ. But you decide to just focus on success and nothing else, study day and night, work day and night while others are partying and having sex and shit. Can you overcome your limitations with this and succeed, or is willpower just not enough no matter how hard you try if you have a low IQ?
I think so but you have to cope hard that the results will one day pay off. Usually the pay off involves hopes of getting a foid to be attracted to you and being with you but once you are blackpilled that motivation is gone when you realize it's over.
Redpilled incels are pretty motivated for example and so are bluepilled studycopers.

In the end all that matters is the character you are when you breathe your final breathe. Willpower being more important in that imo. Regarding ascending yes but you will be betabux

I can't even pretend to be low IQ. I just cannot relate nor place myself in that make-believe situation.

Nah you're screwed

Im not really sub 70 low IQ tier but most days my brain is rotting so I might as well be. I feel like it too.

compensate for what? foids don't care about IQ and you can make good money being a tradie. tradies have the most non-cucked jobs also with no soy/foid bosses or no boss at all

Depends on the IQ. With a mediocre IQ (~100+/-10) it's more than possible to compete with people with greater intelligence due to sheer effort. But with a significantly lower IQ it becomes almost impossible. With an IQ of ~80 you are deemed unfit for most military programms because teaching you would be too troublesome.

IQ is like looks: a predetermined trait that you either have or don't have and that determines how far you are going to make it. A normie (completely average) can have success but only with effort, a genius (=equivalent to a chad) wins without having to put in that much effort, a person with a low IQ (=equivalent to an incel) can do whatever he wants, but he won't succeed. That's why it's a complete cope to look down on others on the basis of intelligence, because it's a mostly genetically determined trait and no intelligent person had to put in effort to become intelligent (intellect and intelligence are different things).

Somewhat yes, but no.

No having low IQ hinders you from grasping even basic things in life so you are basically programmed to be a failure loser whose fate is to become a wagecuck or rope.

Maybe we should have the mods put IQ test for registering here

I'm trying to find the answer to this question myself...in about a month I will know

Somewhat yes, but no.
It depends on the task.

You would be surprised at what perseverance can do.

Just look at how the jews took over the world! Slowly. Painstakingly. Step by step...

They aren't really that smart. They been doing the same tactics throughout history. Pretty much all empires died the same way. From Egypt to Rome... To now.

It depends on the task.
You would be surprised at what perseverance can do.
Just look at how the jews took over the world! Slowly. Painstakingly. Step by step...
They aren't really that smart. They been doing the same tactics throughout history. Pretty much all empires died the same way. From Egypt to Rome... To now.
Jews not being smart is cope. Using the same tactics correctly every time is High IQ. They probably have backups as well, just never had to use them. The full extent of their backup plans are unknown, because their initial guess about normie behavior is correct.

Also given that these plans were made in a group, the IQ of the plan would correspond to minimum IQ of the selected few Highest IQ individuals in the group. This means that their plan would be High IQ, even if the overall group is not.

Jews not being smart is cope. Using the same tactics correctly every time is High IQ. They probably have backups as well, just never had to use them. The full extent of their backup plans are unknown, because their initial guess about normie behavior is correct.

Also given that these plans were made in a group, the IQ of the plan would correspond to minimum IQ of the selected few Highest IQ individuals in the group. This means that their plan would be High IQ, even if the overall group is not.
Perhaps, but it's not necessarily high iq.

It's the cumulative effort that makes the plan work.

Remember, the workers of the plan never live long enough to fully benefit from their efforts.

It is literally a 5d chess game to them.

yes, but extremely unlikely

It's possible imo, my uncle is kinda on the slow side but he's very hardworking and has good practical intelligence and has held a good job for like 20 years and his kids can afford trips around the world

Perhaps, but it's not necessarily high iq.
It depends on what you call high IQ. The ability to follow a plan correctly is practically non existent for normies.
Remember, the workers of the plan never live long enough to fully benefit from their efforts.
I doubt this. All of (((them))) seem to be doing well in comfy media jobs.
It is literally a 5d chess game to them.
It isn't. Just sell the idea of infinite growth. Sell debt and immigration. Use fiat and federal reserve to shield yourself from any fallout/collapse.

Look at it from a math pov. If you are 0.5 compared to a 1 that's a normie, you already have to work 2x as hard just to keep up.

How many more times do you have to work harder to stay above the normie? If a normie works 2x as hard, you now have to work 4x....

It depends on what you call high IQ. The ability to follow a plan correctly is practically non existent for normies.

I doubt this. All of (((them))) seem to be doing well in comfy media jobs.

It isn't. Just sell the idea of infinite growth. Sell debt and immigration. Use fiat and federal reserve to shield yourself from any fallout/collapse.
Naturally they enjoy the task. - Not previously mentioned or discussed, but very important.

But you decide to just focus on success and nothing else, study day and night, work day and night while others are partying and having sex and shit.

Wrong.

Careers are built on connections. If you’re the quite “smart” “work ethic” guy you’ll simply be used as a tool.

Nope. I'm living proof. I work my ass off for years and have little to show for it.

If you have the brains, you will succeed.
If you have the looks, you will get dates.

It's very simple

Let me think about this with my single-digit IQ.

Processing... :feelstastyman:

Error: Your request has failed, please provide additional IQ for the task to be completed.

Naturally they enjoy the task. - Not previously mentioned or discussed, but very important.
You would too, if you could.

for some type of jobs definitely thru sheer will can grind em out(marketing, sales,mechanic,plumber). but others not at possible (surgeon, physicist, AI researcher, detailed/advanced art)

No

Unpopular opinion: people who end up having a career aren't necessarily the smartest, but the hardest-working.
So my answer is yes.

IQ is the best predictor of lifetime success careerwise.
Industriousness via conscientiousness is the second best predictor.

Define "succeed".

Can you have a lot of money in the end? Sure.

Can you get respect from the men around you? Yes and no, it depends.

Will you attract women? Certainly not, only whores for betabuxxing which are chad's leftovers.

Will your life be overall fun? Depends on the job, likely not if something STEM related (though usually no job is tolerable without a good social life or a girlfriend).

Define "ton of money" ?
I can't exactly since it varies from person to person but having enough money to enjoy copes and shit like ppecel and not being a minimum wagecuck.

I can't exactly since it varies from person to person but having enough money to enjoy copes and shit like ppecel and not being a minimum wagecuck.
Depends a lot on various factors like your
~ country of birth, parents and upbringing (easier if your parents are rich lawyers in Norway and harder if they are labourers in Bangladesh

~ your ability to work hard and stick to the plan and not give up too eear

I think any average intelligentcel can make decent money.

But if you are lowIq then it's over.

Depends a lot on various factors like your
~ country of birth, parents and upbringing (easier if your parents are rich lawyers in Norway and harder if they are labourers in Bangladesh

~ your ability to work hard and stick to the plan and not give up too eear

I think any average intelligentcel can make decent money.

But if you are lowIq then it's over.
70iqcel

brutal. you can try some low IQ labor job like lumberjack or join military (often filled with incompetent retards).
I will take the rope path tbh. I don't see point in living like this. Being low IQ with a subhuman face sucks. Unless i win the lottery its over for me.
I've seen you say this before but I think your posts are too coherent for that iq. 70 iq is legit mental retardation.
I fraud my IQ by being careful what i say. But i am academically failure and have speech problems like echolalia, reading comprehension, not being able to form a sentence when talking to someone etc. Nothing about me says i have average or above average intelligence.

Last edited:
I almost don't wanna know how low IQ I really am. It's ova