Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Can lesbian women be incel?

jewsonsworker

jewsonsworker

Greycel
Theres a lesbian in my class at school, shes 3 years older than most students, is triple most of the boys in the classes size but its not fat its pure muscle mass, she wears football tshirts that arent skin tight but on her they are. She has the voice of Morgan Freeman and the intelligence of a fucking donut. Incel lesbians must exist, theres no way she could get a man no matter what.

No No No Nooooo....fuck no, foids no matter what CAN'T BE INCELS.

gay and a f0id. can't be incel

Theres a lesbian in my class at school, shes 3 years older than most students, is triple most of the boys in the classes size but its not fat its pure muscle mass, she wears football tshirts that arent skin tight but on her they are. She has the voice of Morgan Freeman and the intelligence of a fucking donut. Incel lesbians must exist, theres no way she could get a man no matter what.

Yes mate. They LARP as feminists and "defenders of womanhood". I call them Radfemincels.

Gays cant be incel. Foids cant be incel.

Therefore gay foids cant be incel

If she only goes for women maybe
The same can be said for us though