Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can IT chill the fuck out

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i have seen me mentioned in the comments on IT posts SEVERAL times referring to me as "the 15 year old" that can be "saved", first of all there are other 15 year olds who use this site, why do you guys only focus on me, secondly i am not becoming "more radical" in my views, i have retained the same views for quite a long time now, it hasnt gotten "worse" so stop saying that (if anything they have softened a little from when i was 14 lol) i also see some certain people in IT thinking that someday i will become "violent", really? show me one statement i have ever made on here that has EVER implied that idea? i have a pretty clean track record when it comes to that. i know for a fact i have yet to even make a JOKE about doing that. so you guys can speculate all you want but i have never made a statement on here that implied any sort of violence. please leave me alone. nothing you will do can get me off this site. i have heard an IT user even wants to track down my parents and tell them im an incel, which to that i will say idgaf because my mom already knows i use this site and i even talk to her about incel topics quite frequently, i have even read a few of my posts to her and there is even a running joke here on the forum between me and a user who is trying to date my mom and i recorded several voice messages with my mom basically rejecting him...THEY ALREADY KNOW. i even went a step further and once mentioned inceldom to my psychologist. why? because he is some old fart geezer libertarian who doesnt care what i do with my freedom of speech and he didnt care when i told him about inceldom. just stop "worrying" about me and wanting to "save" me because until i lose my virginity i will continue to post here. i canassure you i will not become violent, nor have i made any statements alluding to that, and as far as youre concerned that should be all you worry about. you dont know me

Last edited:
Why do u even care?

Lol that's typical IT for you

They can't actually help you or do shit. Just virtue signalling.

i recorded several voice messages with my mom basically rejecting him
JFL what the fuck. That's goddamn hilarious.

But on a more serious note, this is about to become an IT honeypot thread I'm sure. Maybe you'll get some ITfoid with an incel fetish who is gonna hatelust you. Might not be the worst thing that could happen bro.

just ignore IT theory

oh sweetie, you're only 15. you can still be saved from the evil inkwels!!

It is actually annoying when other people do the same stuff as you yet you're the only one that gets focused on.

Over for Lycancels.

Why do you care about a bunch of Reddit troll

STOP CARING ABOUT IT CUCKS YOU DUMB NIGGERS STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION

But on a more serious note, this is about to become an IT honeypot thread I'm sure. Maybe you'll get some ITfoid with an incel fetish who is gonna hatelust you. Might not be the worst thing that could happen bro.
There's that one foid who loves school shooters and flicks her bean to the thought of them. Maybe all these women have hybristophilia and that's why they are obsessed with ugly angry inkwells?

To any IToilets reading this; you can save me by sitting on my dick :feelsohh:

Leave @Lycan alone IT dimwits or ill shove my foot up your ass (in minecraft):feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why do you care about a bunch of Reddit troll
because at least one of them is starting to genuinely think im becoming "more radical :soy:" probably because my use of slurs has increased a little, who fucking knows, other than that i have no clue what shes talking about. but she thinks one day i might even become violent. which is totally unsubstantiated because i never made a statement like that. if we are gonna talk about violence, there are way more users who make jokes about doing that yet i am the one talked about? i have never even made a joke like "thERe is a better option" or "its ovER" or anything like that so anything they say about me becoming violent is completely assumption. i wish theyd leave me alone

because at least one of them is starting to genuinely think im becoming "more radical :soy:" probably because my use of slurs has increased a little, who fucking knows, other than that i have no clue what shes talking about. but she thinks one day i might even become violent. which is totally unsubstantiated because i never made a statement like that. if we are gonna talk about violence, there are way more users who make jokes about doing that yet i am the one talked about? i have never even made a joke like "thERe is a better option" or anything like that so anything they say about me becoming violent is completely assumption. i wish theyd leave me alone
You take them trolls way too much serious.

If you're a non-deformed 15 y.o. faggot that hasn't even finished puberty you should go out more before coming back to rot here when you're older tbh

You take them trolls way too much serious.
i just dont want IT thinking i am violent. i just dont want it to cause trouble even though they cant prove i ever made a violent statement because i HAVENT

i just dont want IT thinking i am violent. i just dont want it to cause trouble even though they cant prove i ever made a violent statement because i HAVENT
They don’t. They don’t think about you or me for anything else than to make fun about us. They are trolls.

Cucktears can you please leave @Lycan alone.

I have your back @Lycan

They are delusional cretins.

They know how they cant save you but they dont. Inceltears users are attracted to the users of this forum in a fetishistic way, they simply cant let go; is not just the satisfaction of mocking and humiliating to feel themselves powerful, it is a very pertinent, constant lust for the users here, a fetish ultimately

Villainess Stacy would probably help @Lycan ascend:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: